Pottermore Patronus Quiz
is there a way to take the quiz without making an account
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
Yeah, I really don't like it either, esp since you can't re-take it. But I took it anyway and I'm kinda glad cause ah...

It's...pretty much the animal I'm least fucking like, a cheetah.

(btw ShackcCat shrews are kinda cool imo, they're poisonous for one and bonkers. They're like crazy warrior mice. Seriously it's not hard to find videos of shrews looking badass despite being small, look it up)
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
I got a sparrow, which is funny because my username on The 9 Forum and DeviantArt is WarriorSparrow. XD
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
i got a Basset Hound.
makes me think fox and the hound, loved that movie as a kid.
kinda wish i had gotten a cat though...
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
My brother did it and got a brown hare. I couldn't stop laughing at how it looked like him.
According to him, I look like this Russian Blue:
[Image: 1.jpg]

I won't deny it being accurate.
[Image: basset_hound_running_0078thumb-241719_640x480.jpg]

I find it funny so many people are complaining about their animals not being cool. You can find something cool about practically any animal.

(I just checked the list of known ones and there's no boars? BOO!!)
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Actually...

You can get a boar!
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
Yus! Would've been a great shame not to have them, they're great.
Eh, I've come to acceot mine. According to Wikipedia, in addition to being venemous, shrews eat a lot (like me), are fiercely territorial (kinda sorta like me), and some varieties can even echolocate. Plus, my Patronus is the size of a large dog, instead of, you know, shrew size.
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
I should try to remember my password and take the quiz
If salty and bitter are flavors, why isn't spite?