BioShock
Buy the second, if you really like it then try the first. I don't think there's any reason for you to start with #1, since you don't really care about story, and 2 has the advantage in everything except that.

Also, 2 has a much better morality system (even if it's still pretty bad). In 1, you get the bad ending if you kill so much as one Little Sister, which contradicts a lot of what Tenenbaum tells you later on. In 2, there are several factors that each account for 2 different branches of the ending (with 4 ending variations total).
Also, the bad ending for 1 is complete trash.
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
(12-23-2016, 08:07 PM)Nefari Wrote: Yeah, that was a huge problem with 1 IMO. Got to the point where you didn't need to learn to fight at all, and could just die over and over again to defeat your enemies. Brilliant strategy!
I'm trying not to abuse it and actually fight, and I'm doing that for the most part, but I suck so ridiculously hard at this game so it's nice not having to start from scratch every time I die, especially when I have the enemy down to a tiny bit of health.

(12-23-2016, 08:07 PM)Nefari Wrote: How are you taking care of the Little Sisters?
Haven't killed any of them - want to get the good ending.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
i actually already own bioshock 2, but for the xbox 360. i'd rather start playing it on the pc so
Yo #teens! While you're out there gettin rad remember that your death is 100% inevitable & all life is meaningless, bae.✌

If you get it for PC, we can do multiplayer together. (:

Not satisfied with BioShock Infinite so far. Doesn't feel like a BioShock game. Not enjoying the gameplay (especially dual wielding and weapon/vigor selection) as much as 2, story drags along, not finding Elizabeth to be an interesting character even if Booker and the Prophet are cool. However, there are a lot more varied environments and each one is done really well. The scenery and environment/mood mastery continues to improve with each game.
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
playing BioShock 2 remastered, it works alright and I like some of the remastered bits but mostly nothing noticeable (like at all). it does crash for me sometimes but it's still playable, and I save a lot so it's not too bad.

currently doing a run on hard with vita chambers disabled. just got to the first Big Sister fight so i'm kinda fucked right now

also flipped a coin to decide which ending to go after, so now i gotta kill all the Little Sisters and all the nice side characters too :(
not a ship
hey guys, the BioShock games just went on sale on Steam, so if you're looking to get them for PC now is a great time.

you can get the entire collection for $15, or buy the individual games

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/127633/

please look and play them and tell me if you like them, i love them, thx
not a ship
You finished Bioshock Infinite yet
[Image: Pete+Dunne+Bitter+End+to+Roy+Johnson.gif]
yeah, i'm doing a second playthrough right now, and after that i'll try to go through on 1999 mode
not a ship