Songs that remind you of Gravity Falls?
So, you guys got any songs that remind you of Gravity Falls, either as a whole or specific characters?

I was just listening to "Angel With a Shotgun" on SoundCloud (which does remind me a bit of Gravity Falls), and when I forgot to start it up again, it went to another song that I had never heard before—"Uh Oh" by Junior Doctor. And it is like the PERFECT Wendip song from Dipper's perspective—not only do the lyrics fit to a T, but it sounds a bit like an older Dipper singing!

Totally going to make a Wendip video with this, it's too perfect! :D If only I could animate the GF characters perfectly, haha.
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
I have an entire playlist of (at this moment) 66 songs that remind me of Gravity Falls.
Should I post the full playlist or post individual YouTube videos (by the that I mean one video once in a while)?
Madness is Amazingness!
[Image: tumblr_nyb3peWkus1uq9ys2o1_500.gif]
Not so much Gravity Falls but this song I think reflects Bill Ciphers character

Been thinking about making an AMV of it for a while
^Oh damn, I've totally forgotten all about Muse! That song is one of my favorites by them too. When Portal 2 came out, I used to make a joke with a friend of mine that it was Space core's theme.

This track makes me think of Bill Cipher. I just suddenly felt a Cipher vibe when I had listened to it one day.
[Image: dxmURbm.png][Image: 0vKuFyr.png][Image: dxmURbm.png]
I'm going to put the full playlist here.
songs that remind me of Gravity Falls.
Have fun loves! Cool
Madness is Amazingness!
[Image: tumblr_nyb3peWkus1uq9ys2o1_500.gif]

[Image: ygNoHCo.png?fb]
Mmm, didn't we already have a thread like this, or similar to it?
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
This reminds me of Gravity Falls a lot:

Made by FunnyFany
[Image: latest?cb=20150502165211]
[Image: donkey_kong_fan_button__updated__by_requ...5h4w0c.png]
DK is coming to steal your bananas. And kick some ass. And steal more bananas.
If this isn't a Weirdmaggedon song, I don't know what is.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
(10-02-2016, 07:51 PM)DuckHuntDog Wrote: This reminds me of Gravity Falls a lot:

Lol, I agree.
Bill Cipher (Click to View)
[Image: 19aa19032b0674bf3d33967b7d301c6b.gif]