Magpie's Art Dump
*not all of this is GF fanart, I should mention. I've been drawing a variety of stuff lately, experimenting with drawing on iPads, paper, computers, and so only one of these is Gravity Falls fanart. I'll most likely draw more soon, though.
[Image: untitled_1_by_paperdoors-daftiky.png]
[Image: wendy_corduroy_by_paperdoors-daj1gt2.png]

[Image: bald_eagle_by_paperdoors-daffcae.jpg]
[Image: dalek_sketch_by_paperdoors-dafg0v3.jpg]

[Image: Ct7I0zzVYAEu4RR.jpg]
[Image: Ct7I0z4UAAQO_aN.jpg]
For those curious, Wendy and the cat were drawn on my iPad, in an app called Paper 53.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
Dude your digital stuff looks great. I will be very disappointed if you don't continue. Do you think you could get a drawing pad and maybe experiment with some kind of art program? billu mentioned FireAlpaca and there's others which are free.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Wow! Really fantastic!

I kinda want to try digital art, but have no idea what to use
If salty and bitter are flavors, why isn't spite?
(10-04-2016, 03:59 PM)Hanaurie Wrote: Dude your digital stuff looks great. I will be very disappointed if you don't continue. Do you think you could get a drawing pad and maybe experiment with some kind of art program? billu mentioned FireAlpaca and there's others which are free.

I might've mentioned this somewhere before, but I'm currently saving up for a basic Wacom tablet. I'll have to look into FireAlpaca as well. Thanks for the feedback, btw.

(10-04-2016, 04:25 PM)RazJazz Wrote: Wow! Really fantastic!

I kinda want to try digital art, but have no idea what to use

Aw, thanks Raz!
Like I said before, I use my iPad, Paper 53 and a cheap stylus from a dollar store, mostly. But the first picture there was me beginning to mess around in Adobe Illustrator (I have it simply because my school preinstalled it.)
(10-04-2016, 03:59 PM)Hanaurie Wrote: Dude your digital stuff looks great. I will be very disappointed if you don't continue. Do you think you could get a drawing pad and maybe experiment with some kind of art program? billu mentioned FireAlpaca and there's others which are free.

I checked out FireAlpaca and it seems pretty cool. Might download it and mess with it
If salty and bitter are flavors, why isn't spite?
Wow, these are awesome!
When you get a drawing tablet, I would suggest using it a lotI. It's super different than drawing on paper, and takes getting used to.

Gimp is a good drawing program, btw. (It's free)
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Thanks Seer, and I'll keep that in mind.
On the other hand, my stylus for my iPad broke today >:(
I did a quick little animation test though, drawing with my finger. I honestly can't draw with my finger to save my life, which is why it looks like bullcrap. Hopefully, when I get a replacement tip for my stylus, I'll be able to produce something of some substance.

I really hate how this turned out, but I'll post it here anyway:
[Image: VQE6ybd.jpg]
Have a Peggy Schuyler doodle:
[Image: ESmagl7.jpg]
Peggy Schuyler finished-ish (I know, the pencil lines are still there, I'm lazy.) (Click to View)

Angelica Schuyler (Pencil, messy lineart, lazy colour and finishing touches) (Click to View)

Angelica Schuyler CONTINUED (Click to View)