Magpie's Art Dump
good work moving from Hidden Hand Syndrome to drawing 'em. they look good

on Angelica, some wonky anatomy: the puffiness of the dress makes her chest look bigger than it should be. not sure how to explain this without sketching over it, but it might be because we can't see any connection from her torso to her left arm--the startup covers some of it but there should be some gap or crease visible. i'm not explaining this well lol
muscles on her left arm look like they're bulging in the wrong direction, makes her arm look twisted at a bad angle (this is an ok example of an arm in a similar position)
right wrist is too small
transition from neck to torso should be less right angle-y (e.g. this bust)

hope this isn't too unwarranted, i'm no expert at this but if it helps ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
keep up the good work, there is a lot of improvement in this thread so far (thumbs up emoji)
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
thanks, proportion is something I'm trying to work on, it's probably one of the biggest things I struggle with, so any feedback is appreciated. I might practice drawing that kinda pose again, just to get a bit of a feel for it.

I'm going to try and find some stuff from a few years ago, the anatomy on those stuff were all over the place (Make the head bigger than the legs! Eyes right in the centre! Arms the same thickness as legs! SAUSAGE FINGERS! yep, the glory days)

Also, those hands were a bitch to draw. I hate drawing hands, stupid fingers make everything look weird.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]