Nostalgiaween Theme: Mash-Up of Gravity Falls & Nostalgia Critic's Themes
Hey guys, long time, no see! Jayhan here with another exciting project to share!

Some of you may know me as that gal who made an orchestral cover of the Gravity Falls Theme, which was used in SirDipperSauce's and Forrester's AWESOME Weirdmageddon fan trailer (still get the chills seeing that, which is why I still reshare it on my social media feed)!

Anyways, I've recently got hired by Doug Walker - aka the Nostalgia Critic - to come up with a theme song for his Halloween themed video series - Nostalgiaween, which you can see below:

And just underneath that video is the song I wrote for Doug Walker. The lead melody is the Nostalgia Critic's theme, while the whole structure is from Gravity Falls. Let me know what you think about it and enjoy! ;D

Oh wow. That's really awesome, Jayhan. Good job!
"do not burn the candle at both ends, as it leads to the life of a hairdresser."
I just watched the NostalgiaWeen video regarding Nightmare Before Christmas the other day and flipped out at the Gravity Falls opening! YOU did the music for that?!?! *squees*

So are you part of Channel Awesome now? Have you met Doug before?
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
Whooaa. That is quality. Really good.
If salty and bitter are flavors, why isn't spite?
(10-08-2016, 10:32 PM)Darth_Vader Wrote: Oh wow. That's really awesome, Jayhan. Good job!

Hahah, thanks! Glad you like it! ;)

(10-08-2016, 11:43 PM)JoyStar Wrote: I just watched the NostalgiaWeen video regarding Nightmare Before Christmas the other day and flipped out at the Gravity Falls opening! YOU did the music for that?!?! *squees*

So are you part of Channel Awesome now? Have you met Doug before?

Yupp, that's me. :) I'm very happy I was given this opportunity. :D

Well, this was a one-time gig, so I'm not part of Channel Awesome. I would like to think of myself as the estranged Auntie from the Channel Awesome family... Five times removed. :D

(10-09-2016, 03:36 AM)RazJazz Wrote: Whooaa. That is quality. Really good.

Thank yooouu!! I'm really happy you guys are enjoying this! It took me at least 4 different GF projects until I got this down. xD
HOLY FUCK THIS IS GOOD
If Romance Academy 7 and Fight Fighters are video games that means there are multiple copies with multiple Rumbles and Giffanies

[Image: giffany_button_by_sparrowag17-d9k3kov.png]

Memes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhD7rdK7rJA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njbsOLFL3vs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG_JV5gU1LY
Awesome job Jayhan, l absolutely loved the music. Doug must have remembered the review must go on / gravity falls theme you made, l remember he liked that one as well.
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]