My Demons - Gravity Falls AMV (Work-in-Progress for now)
Hey, so I'm working on a new Gravity Falls video with the song "My Demons", by Starset, so I wanted to post this little preview for you all!

ht

Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
Whoaaa.... Cooolll.....

This is really good. You've got talent Joystar, you've got talent.

Edit: Also, this is a very nice song. Kinda had to listen to it twice after I heard this
If salty and bitter are flavors, why isn't spite?
[Image: NH0zEjj.gif]

I love it! Really nice video editing you've got there, you obviously put a lot of time into this. Please do continue with this, it looks amazing.
"do not burn the candle at both ends, as it leads to the life of a hairdresser."
(10-10-2016, 05:19 AM)Darth_Vader Wrote: [Image: NH0zEjj.gif]

I love it! Really nice video editing you've got there, you obviously put a lot of time into this. Please do continue with this, it looks amazing.

Yayyyyyyyy someone uses a WWE gif that's not me

@JoyStar great work in progress
[Image: 3263c9823ed97d5ff79593bf0aca4cfe3c4feaa6_hq.gif]
^ The Bitter End
Glad you guys like it so much! :) Honestly one of the harder parts was having Dipper's eyes turn yellow and Bipper-ish at the right points, and getting them the right shade (especially because at the part where he's looking in the mirror the color mask kept only doing part of his eyes, so I had to do each part separately to get it the same shade. :)

Working on another Gravity Falls vid as well, keep an eye out for a Wendip vid! ;)
Triangulum, entangulum.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
Hey, out of curiosity, Joystar, what do you use to edit videos/stuff like this?
If salty and bitter are flavors, why isn't spite?
(10-12-2016, 03:50 AM)RazJazz Wrote: Hey, out of curiosity, Joystar, what do you use to edit videos/stuff like this?

I use Final Cut Pro X. Some of the background stuff (like the chains and fire) are from my 7-day trial of videoblocks.com (if you do the 7-day free trial you can pick 20 clips you want from that site a day, and you get to keep the clips forever)
Triangulum, entangulum.