Yours Truly - Dipper to Wendy (Work-in-Progress, slight AU)
Yeah, I'm on a "Must make GF videos with a bunch of songs" mood now. :) So here's another Gravity Falls AMV preview! This one's shorter than the one for My Demons, but then again I only discovered this song two days ago. :)

I heard it from Soundcloud and it reminded me of Wendip, and for some reason what came to my mind (mainly in the part shown in this preview) was a kind of post-apocalyptic scenario where Wendy takes Dipper in to care for him, so this is kind of based on that premise... I'm thinking of writing a fanfic about that though, haha.

As for the text appearance, I went through my font library and found that this font called "Bradley Hand" actually closely matches Dipper's handwriting, though he used all capital letters. I considered having the letters be in all caps to make it more as if Dipper was writing it (and I may do it for the final product, what do you guys think?) but I decided to have it be in mostly lowercase for now. :)

The song is "Yours Truly" by Paradise Fears.

So, yeah, enjoy the preview of Wendip cuteness!

Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
Wow, JoyStar. Just wow.

This video was really great too. It's clear you have an eye for this kind of stuff.
"do not burn the candle at both ends, as it leads to the life of a hairdresser."
Nice job, Joystar! Another really great one
If salty and bitter are flavors, why isn't spite?