Nintendo Switch (Codename NX)

ELDER SCROLLS ON A NINTENDO CONSOLE

YOU CAN TAKE IT EVERYWHERE AND USE IT AS A HOME CONSOLE

discuss
You're welcome
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
Disappointing, but to be honest, I'm not even sure what I was expecting. Hoping for a reasonable price.
Made by FunnyFany
[Image: latest?cb=20150502165211]
[Image: donkey_kong_fan_button__updated__by_requ...5h4w0c.png]
DK is coming to steal your bananas. And kick some ass. And steal more bananas.
The most exciting thing about this video is the implication about Spla2n being confirmed.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
Yeah Mario Kart and Splatoon are sequels and not remakes.

All I want is HD Pokémon
perhaps a remake of Platinum
[Image: ghost.gif]
first nintendo console in a long time to not have a game-effecting gimmick like a big ass touchscreen. i was expecting the NS to utilize the portable monitor as a touchscreen for some games, but i guess that would destroy the switching from TV to portable thing.

the pro controller also is back to the xbox/gamecube layout, which is nice. the controller splitting without having a shitty cord connecting the two (cough) is also pretty cool. don't really see any use in the split parts acting as their own controllers tho, considering the limited use of that.

apparently it's also using an nvidia processor. that's exciting. might also mean that the specs won't be an entire generation behind this time

third party support in a nintendo console? great i guess
Yo #teens! While you're out there gettin rad remember that your death is 100% inevitable & all life is meaningless, bae.✌

The footage of that new Mario game looks surprisingly good. He triple jumps!!! I suspect it could be returning to 64 style? Also the Spanish-inspired theme we saw has shades of Pixar in it, and that background mountain looks stellar. Are we finally out of the NSMB blandness? God, it's been years since ive been somewhat hyped for a Mario game. It's a weird feeling.
Made by FunnyFany
[Image: latest?cb=20150502165211]
[Image: donkey_kong_fan_button__updated__by_requ...5h4w0c.png]
DK is coming to steal your bananas. And kick some ass. And steal more bananas.
i just want a super mario 64 game with super mario sunshine movement
Yo #teens! While you're out there gettin rad remember that your death is 100% inevitable & all life is meaningless, bae.✌

could we possibly have a mario game with fucking worlds and not levels like in sm64
If Romance Academy 7 and Fight Fighters are video games that means there are multiple copies with multiple Rumbles and Giffanies

[Image: giffany_button_by_sparrowag17-d9k3kov.png]

Memes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhD7rdK7rJA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njbsOLFL3vs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG_JV5gU1LY
I love how at 1:06 they make sure to emphasize the headphone jack

Other than that, this looks flipping awesome. Gonna have to wait for the price to be revealed though - if it's not too bad I might try and save up for it and get it over the 3DS (I don't have one, I use my brother's to play stuff on)
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]