Infinity Train (Cartoon Pilot)

Just stumbled onto this by accident, the video post date shows this weeks Wednesday. It seems to be like a mix of Gravity Falls, OTGW, adventure time and stranger things. Seems pretty intriguing and funny.

What do you guys think?
"Ooh, ooh, what kind of message? A song? A summons? Wait, I know! A death threat written on the back of an Argonian concubine! Those are my favorites." -Sheogorath

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=1616]
There's a lot of these minisodes like that twelve forever is good

They need to have a block like Nickelodeon used to have like Oh Yeah cartoons and have the audience vote to get one or two for them to become series
[Image: Pete+Dunne+Bitter+End+to+Roy+Johnson.gif]
I would love for this to become and actual show, like I've written on my tumblr blog, it has great potential for lore expansion, mysteries, overarching plots etc.

This really could become one of my top 5 cartoons, if it becomes a full show.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
This looks simply amazing. It would be insane not to pick this up.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
First off, oh hai Ellie.

[Image: latest?cb=20140615212358]

This was pretty sweet. I want One-One as a pet, and I hope they do pick this up for a show.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Would like to see it picked up after seeing most good CN shows coming to an end.
(11-05-2016, 04:46 PM)SirDip Wrote: First off, oh hai Ellie.

[Image: latest?cb=20140615212358]

This was pretty sweet. I want One-One as a pet, and I hope they do pick this up for a show.

funny, I was thinking...

[Image: marvin-depressed.png]
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
By the way, is one (or both) of the One-Ones voiced by Maurice LaMarche? I thought I heard his "Orson Wells" voice.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Holy shit. I LOVED it! Please please PLEASE CN, make it a show!!
Made by FunnyFany
[Image: latest?cb=20150502165211]
[Image: donkey_kong_fan_button__updated__by_requ...5h4w0c.png]
DK is coming to steal your bananas. And kick some ass. And steal more bananas.
(11-06-2016, 05:28 PM)SirDip Wrote: By the way, is one (or both) of the One-Ones voiced by Maurice LaMarche? I thought I heard his "Orson Wells" voice.

Sad-One is voiced by Owen Dennis, the creator and Jeremy Crutchley voices Glad-One.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk