Infinity Train (Cartoon Pilot)
(11-06-2016, 05:23 PM)Baron Num Nums Wrote: funny, I was thinking...

[Image: marvin-depressed.png]

Plus [Image: 2094581-wheatley.jpg]
"Ooh, ooh, what kind of message? A song? A summons? Wait, I know! A death threat written on the back of an Argonian concubine! Those are my favorites." -Sheogorath

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=1616]
(11-06-2016, 08:38 PM)Cipher Acolyte Wrote:
(11-06-2016, 05:23 PM)Baron Num Nums Wrote: funny, I was thinking...

[Image: marvin-depressed.png]

Plus [Image: 2094581-wheatley.jpg]

[Image: raw]

Dudes...this is gonna be amazing.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Sad-One sounds a lot like Brain from Pinky and the Brain.
Made by FunnyFany
[Image: latest?cb=20150502165211]
[Image: donkey_kong_fan_button__updated__by_requ...5h4w0c.png]
DK is coming to steal your bananas. And kick some ass. And steal more bananas.
I thought he sounded like Snape in Potter Puppet Pals.

Some of their interactions felt a little off IMO but overall what a fun couple of characters. Shoutout to the fart car for actually being funny
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
Sad-One sounds a bit like The Brain from Pinkie and the Brain to me.

I'd LOVE to see this as a series!Happy I love Tulip especially, she seems like a combo of Wendy and Dipper, plus Frankie Foster! My personal random crossover theory guess idea is that Tulip could be Dipper and Mabel's friend and Frankie's little sister. I feel like the art style's more similar to Foster's Home though. :)

EDIT: And holy crap I just found out Tulip is voiced by the same person who voiced Terra from Teen Titans! :D

Honestly, I feel kind of tempted to make a rendition of the Gravity Falls theme in the style of the Infinity Train ending music. :)
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
I checked this out the other day. I think this has the potential to be a great show, even if it's only a mini-series like Over the Garden Wall.
Seems pretty nice.

Hope this gets made into something
If salty and bitter are flavors, why isn't spite?
The creator's Tumblr is here: http://oweeeeendennis.tumblr.com
he reblogs a lot of fanart and seems like a pretty cool dude.

The amount of support for something so new and so short is incredible. Really hope someone picks it up.
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
https://www.change.org/p/cartoon-network...-full-show Well, here's the petition

https://play.spotify.com/user/1211483742...Tuq8QwhhMJ and here is the inspirational playlist
Signed the petition, and I'm looking for all of the songs on Youtube to get them because I don't think you can easily download from Spotify.

This better become a show someday! Even the music that inspired it is awesome and I few give me a Gravity Falls vibe. :D And nice to see some Tron Legacy, Terminator, and Blade Runner music in the playlist.Happy

Also I can't believe I didn't think of Wheatley regarding One-One. XD
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."