Infinity Train (Cartoon Pilot)
seems boring. the two robot thingies are predictable and unoriginal, the main character is.. okay, i guess, and a lot of the jokes were easy to see coming. without anything explained i can't really care, especially with what i've been given. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yo #teens! While you're out there gettin rad remember that your death is 100% inevitable & all life is meaningless, bae.✌

It has the roughness and limited development of any 10 minute pilot. The specifics aren't as important at this stage as the ideas are--details will be polished and redone, but the core of it is much more static. Did the pilot present ideas that, if developed further, would be interesting or entertaining?
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
You know, some of the comparisons to Wheatley actually made me theorize a little more about the role One-One has to play in all of this.

One-One being the only resident on the Infinity Train who wants to escape with Tulip (or so we've seen so far) brings to mind Wheatley's role from the first half of Portal 2. But there's also something else I noticed from the pilot.

This cartoon seems to be right up my alley l'd love to see it become a full series. Especially since so many of the cartoons that had been a part of the return of good cartoons on tv are coming to a close in the near future. Yeah l would totally watch the hell out of this show and 12 Forever.
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
(11-09-2016, 02:23 AM)AnimeMonkeyGirlFan Wrote: You know, some of the comparisons to Wheatley actually made me theorize a little more about the role One-One has to play in all of this.

One-One being the only resident on the Infinity Train who wants to escape with Tulip (or so we've seen so far) brings to mind Wheatley's role from the first half of Portal 2. But there's also something else I noticed from the pilot.

Once people brought up similarities to Wheatley I started thinking about that, actually. I wouldn't be surprised if that happens—maybe One-One knows what the numbers mean and just isn't telling Tulip?
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
Nearly all the theories for this pilot have already been done elsewhere, but if/when this becomes a thing, I'm sure this forum will be the first stop for theories. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzuX0OS8Tnw
"Ooh, ooh, what kind of message? A song? A summons? Wait, I know! A death threat written on the back of an Argonian concubine! Those are my favorites." -Sheogorath

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=1616]
https://www.change.org/p/cartoon-network...u/19356515

Good news I guess, but based on the broadcast time it looks like the executives are actively trying to doom the chances of a full series.
6:00AM EST on Saturday

Please do us a favor since i'm not able to participate

Turn on your TV around that time on Cartoon Network

When they see that it gets good ratings, we are going to get a full show then.

Thanks
I plan to tune in, I'll set my alarm to make sure I don't miss this. :)
I wonder if it will be followed by teen titans blow