Infinity Train (Cartoon Pilot)
Any word about the ratings yet?
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
I wish I knew—I woke up around 7 so I missed it, and now I'm anxiously waiting for the ratings to be up—if they're good it might become a show! I hope it does, with the pilot aired on TV that should be the first step, right?
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
All aboard the hype train!!

Sorry I had to, if this becomes a show that joke will be so overused lol.
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
So, how about now? Any reviews?
Shine on you Crazy diamond...
I think the rating review is supposed to be released on Tuesday morning.
Triangulum, entangulum.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
I have to wonder why Cartoon Network has not (yet?) Greenlit Infinity Train and yet picked up the lesser known pilot Summer Camp Island, which I hate to slam on because it was made by a woman and I'd love to see more cartoons created by women. But the animation looks really bad, which I know its a pilot I shouldn't expect much but I don't even like the style and I wouldn't call it a rip off but it seems very similar to Gravity Falls.

“Away from their parents, two friends must summon all their courage to navigate mysteries and wonders of this magical camp where camp counselors are witches, horses become unicorns, and monsters live under the bed. Not all camps offer the opportunity to crawl under the bed into a different universe, but on Summer Camp Island, anything can happen.”

But I still wonder what is the reasoning for the hesitance to pick up something booming on the internet that people are begging for a series and instead pick up something that hasn't really captured an audience.
Is it because they have little faith in a mystery show and choose to stick with comedy? Is it Summer Camp Islands similarities to Gravity Falls that they want to capitalize on? Are they avoiding shows that attract and older audience to specifically target young kids because kids only like loud silly comedies? Do they still avoid shows with prominent female characters or leads? that was the case a while back, is it sill like that? This is the network that specifically targeted young boys in their shows by making sure female characters don't have as much of a role as males because girls don't buy toys
Especially because that other thing not only has so much less views, and has cruder animation, but it's also not even on CN's Youtube channel.
Triangulum, entangulum.
http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/sh...-2017.html

Well, how did we do?
Quote:Excellent as always for Nickelodeon with its sitcoms: Henry Danger, Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn, and Game Shakers. Disney Channel should take a lesson from them.

eww, both are awful with sitcoms
Overall rating 0.28, Viewership is 703 Slightly below Average measured in 1,000's so Infinity Train pulled in 703,000 people. This may seem like a lot but this was basically the average for a typical Pokémon episode when it aired nothing too special. Whats more interesting is that this was the highest rated show on CN that day.