Infinity Train (Cartoon Pilot)
So apparently Tulip has a full name now! Her last name sadly isn't Corduroy or Pines (therefore destroying my "Tulip is a relative of Wendy" headcanon), but it's still interesting (and both her and Wendy have unusual middle names that start with a B).

http://oweeeeendennis.tumblr.com/post/16...-last-name

Apparently her full name is Tulip Beetleguise Van Helsing. I think it's interesting that her last name is a direct reference to a character from Dracula who was also a bookworm. :)
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
I'm pretty sure that's just a joke post.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
(05-01-2017, 01:32 PM)MysterySeeker Wrote: I'm pretty sure that's just a joke post.

Admittedly there's a high chance he's just trolling (especially giving his recent posts), but honestly it might as well be canon until he says otherwise in a more serious post, or the show itself (if greenlit) contradicts it.  Unlike the other joke posts this one might as well be canon. 

Watch the more "serious" name end up being completely mundane like Smith or something, or Owen just decides to say "Screw it" and  go with the "joke name" as her actual name anyway considering the "please make this canon!" reactions people had.  It's not like she'd be the first character to have a complex longer name.
Triangulum, entangulum.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
Gotta say, I like it either way.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Me too. :) Totally considering it canon until proven otherwise! :) (Even the Infinity Train Wiki is running with it, haha). I think the header quote from the Word of God page on TV Tropes sums it up best:

"The preceding paragraph is all stuff I just made up. But it's canonical now."
— Sarah Monette

Van Helsing actually kind of fits as as a last name, not only considering Alexander Van Helsing's role, but because Dracula is one of those classic books that I wouldn't be surprised if Tulip read. And I can't quite figure out if Beetleguise is a reference to the Tim Burton show/movie Beetlejuice or a reference to the star called Betelgeuse-it sounds like a weird mix between the two but either way it's cool.
Triangulum, entangulum.