The Crystal Temple: A Steven Universe Forum
Should this go in World Wide Web? Not sure but ok.
http://thecrystaltemple.boards.net/

I've been meaning to set this up for a while, and it's about 99% done. There's obviously a few kinks and room for improvement, anyway (and for the record, the forum icon/favicon is gonna get changed) . I know a while ago there was talk of adding a SU subsection, and even an additional forum for it. Well, here it is.
It's a forum dedicated to Steven Universe, a bit like how the Shack is dedicated to GF. I know it's a bit late, but better late than never, amirite? Think of it as an unofficial companion site to the Shack.

I'd love it if you guys could check it out and help spread the word!
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
I will definitely tell my friends about it; they fucking LOVE SU. I'll try to get them to create an account...
Made by FunnyFany
[Image: latest?cb=20150502165211]
[Image: donkey_kong_fan_button__updated__by_requ...5h4w0c.png]
DK is coming to steal your bananas. And kick some ass. And steal more bananas.
I'm being pestered to watch Steven Universe, and probably will watch it soon, and once I finish I'll most likely join
If salty and bitter are flavors, why isn't spite?
Hmmm... I guess I'll check it out

Edit: Cat themed username has been claimed. C:
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Haha, thanks! Glad some people are interested in joining.
I would join, but I'm WAAYYY behind. I've only seen Giant Woman, Steven's Lion, the first episode, and the one where Connie first appears.
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
I'm super behind too. but I'm too caught up in miraculous ladybug at the moment to catch up. XD
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
(11-09-2016, 12:09 AM)JoyStar Wrote: I would join, but I'm WAAYYY behind. I've only seen Giant Woman, Steven's Lion, the first episode, and the one where Connie first appears.

Don't worry about it. I'm a little behind as well!