The Flocks

[Image: YcvwgGd.jpg]

This wasn't her bedroom. This wasn't her comfy apartment. This wasn't Vancouver, and it didn't look like anywhere in Canada, either. Is this just a dream? Ivy Soliel pinched herself just to be sure, but no. Somehow, the expansive, lush jungle with waterfalls and rivers before her was real. Apparently. Looking down at her clothes, she noticed she was no longer wearing her pyjamas, instead, she was wearing her usual gear - a pair of blue jeans, a loose, baggy gray t-shirt, with a black backpack and a black hoodie, plus a pair of hiking boots. She pinched herself one more time, just to be sure. Nope. Still here. It seemed absolutely ludicrous to her, but what other explanation? A coma? Was this the afterlife? The woman didn't think so - she still felt alive and well. Magic? She didn't want to acknowledge that idea - but even then, what else was there to explain this oddity? It seemed like the only solution that didn't seem ridiculously improbable, but even then...
And why had she woken up in a tree?
Geez, she was confused right now.

Ivy furrowed her brow. She'd figure out how she got here later. What was important now is seeing if she could survive. Dropping down from her branch, she began to walk in the direction of the waterfall she had spotted. That was a water source, right? She could drink it, if it was freshwater - a key to survival. Sure, it looked like it was a long distance away, but what other option did she have?

As she trekked through the sunlit trees, something caught her eye, hanging in one of the lower branches of another tree. A snake, or an animal? She'd better check it out, but be careful all the same. Ivy cautiously stepped closer, towards the branch. Was that...a foot? Another person? Here? They seemed to be in the same predicament as she was. This was getting stranger and stranger. She tugged at the foot. "Hey, you. Lazy thing. You're gonna die out here if you don't move. Wake up."
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
Aleksis woke up with a start, and took in his surroundings. He was lying on his back on the floor of some jungle. It was fairly pretty, but he didn't remember being in a jungle. Hell, Aleksis was on one of those 'space ships' last he remembered. So the question is, he thought, where in the Lord's name am I?

The Russian man groaned, and was surprised when it came out as a squawk. He looked down at his tawny, feathered chest and- Wait a minute. Feathers?

Aleksis got to his feet, uh, talons and observed himself. He appeared to be some sort of owl, grey and tawny in coloration, with a torn ear-tuft. Why am I an owl? I LIKE being human.

As soon as the thought entered his head, Aleksis was once again walking on two legs. "<Interesting...>" He muttered to himself in Russian. He shifted into an owl, then back into a human. The soldier filed away this quandary for further thought, and checked himself over. He still had his weapons with him, but not much in the way of survival equipment. Aleksis sighed, then observed his surroundings. He was in a jungle clearing. A fair distance away, he could see Magpie tugging at a boot in a tree.

He shrugged. Might as well. I don't see anyone else here. Aleksis checked his rifle to make sure it was fully loaded, then cleared his throat. "<Little girl,>" he called out. "<Do you know where in God's name we are?>"
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
"Ugh. What time is it?" Duncan mumbled, lifting his head. "Wait. WHAT? WHERE THE HECK AM I?" Duncan sat up. Nowhere in New York should be this green in the middle of January, he thought, still stunned by his surroundings. Holy smokes, this place is like some sort of jungle. Eventually, his sleepy brain finally processed that he was in a tree. "Aww bat droppings, I hate heights. At least I'm close to the ground." Duncan said, slowly lowering his body to the ground.

Duncan wasn't in the clothes the normally slept in, either. He had on his hiking boots, jeans, white t-shirt and a red flannel over-shirt. I look like a lumber jack, Duncan thought, but first things first. I need somewhere to stay
If salty and bitter are flavors, why isn't spite?
Tylasia woke up, tired, but well rested. She woke up, slapped her alarm down, and only realized something went wrong when the alarm bit her. She looked at it and noticed it was a toucan. She jumped out of bed, screaming, when she noticed she wasn't anywhere she had been before. She knew what to do from a while of survival lessons, and find some shelter, food, and water.
If Romance Academy 7 and Fight Fighters are video games that means there are multiple copies with multiple Rumbles and Giffanies

[Image: giffany_button_by_sparrowag17-d9k3kov.png]

Memes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhD7rdK7rJA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njbsOLFL3vs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG_JV5gU1LY
Monty groaned, slowly waking up. his back hurt like crazy, it felt like he'd been sleeping on a rock. (which he had.) as he opened his eyes, he realized he was not in his bedroom, or anywhere he knew for that matter. He got up and started looking around, staring at the beauty surrounding him witha mix of awe and fear.
"Hello? is anyone there?" he called, with no reply. was this some kind of prank?
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Selena woke with a start and looked around. Where am I? she thought. She was in some sort of jungle. Then she looked at herself, she wasn't wearing her normal sleeping clothes, she was wearing her everyday clothes, her orange Camp Half-blood t-shirt, worn out jeans, black boots, and she had her backpack and dagger with her as well. Okay, she thought, I've woken up in worse situations, but why am I in a tree? She saw some people standing by a tree and thought, There are strengths in numbers, I'd better see what they know. Then she got down from the tree and started towards the people yelling "Hey".
Bill Cipher (Click to View)
[Image: 19aa19032b0674bf3d33967b7d301c6b.gif]
Duncan finally looked up, and when he did, he wasn't sure if he was happy to see people, or sad. He saw a woman around his height only a few feet from him, and a teenager hiking towards him. Before even thinking of talking to them, he quickly patted his pockets. He was happy with what he felt. Never leave home without a deck of cards and a knife. Whoever runs this circus knows me well. With that shuddering thought in his head, Duncan spoke up: "Excuse me ma'am, do you know why or HOW we're here?"
Selena saw a guy talking to her and looked at him. He looked like he as in his 20's and he looked like he wasn't going to kill her so she answered. "No, I was hoping you would," she said, then held out her hand "Hi, I'm Selena".
"Hi, I'm Duncan." Duncan slowly reached out his hand and shook Selena's. "Nice to meet you. Now then, first things first. Survival is our top priority."
"Yeah, here let me check my backpack," Selena said as she took off her backpack and knelt on the ground. She opened it and saw a water bottle, some apples, and other food, a few boxes of matches, some gum, and a tent. "Okay, I have the shelter covered, but we will need more food and water."