The Flocks
Tylasia's arrow was immediately returned with a bullet in her arm, pretty much incapacitating it. She charged forwards, saw an old Russian guy with a rifle, and punched him, knocking him to the ground with her good arm.
If Romance Academy 7 and Fight Fighters are video games that means there are multiple copies with multiple Rumbles and Giffanies

[Image: giffany_button_by_sparrowag17-d9k3kov.png]

Memes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhD7rdK7rJA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njbsOLFL3vs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG_JV5gU1LY
Quick as a mousetrap, Duncan grabbed the girl who had punched the Russian dude, knocked her to the ground, took her bow, and held her down with his foot. "No fighting. We need to survive, child."
If salty and bitter are flavors, why isn't spite?
Selena saw what was happening and unsheathed her dagger. Her dagger was made of Celestial bronze with ancient Greek symbols on it. She looked at everyone to see that they were looking at her dagger weirdly so she put it away. Maybe the mist will cover it. I can't have them asking any questions, she thought.
Bill Cipher (Click to View)
[Image: 19aa19032b0674bf3d33967b7d301c6b.gif]
"No need to be ashamed of a weapon, kid." Duncan said, still keeping his foot firm. "But why is it glowing bronze? And why does it have the strange symbols? This is like H.P. Lovecraft in reality. WHEN are you from?"
"The symbols and glowing you don't need to worry about, and when am I from what kind of question is when am I from but, I am 13 now in this year, 2016," Selena answers mostly confused but slightly concerned. Oh no, they can see my dagger as it is. If only I could manipulate the mist.
Monty heard the sound of a gunshot, then the sound of a struggle. he didn't want to be anywhere near whoever fired the gun, but there didn't seem to be anyone else around. he cautiously crept forward, putting his "i'm just a scared, lost little kid" face on. he peeked out from behind a tree, staring at the group.

"uh... hello?" he asked, throwing in a few sniffs for good measure.
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Selena looked at the new person who looked like he was in his late teens and looked like he was trying to convince us that he was scared but didn't say anything to the others about it. "Hey, I'm Selena. Who are you?" Selena asked. Why is he acting scared, doesn't anyone how young I am right now. Whatever...
(he seriously does look like a little kid though. growing defect.)

monty stared at her for awhile. "i'm... monty." he said.

(there, fixed)
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
(Ohhhh)

(filler)
"Hello there. I'm Duncan, nice to meet you. Well this is awkward, ain't it?" Duncan said, looking over the whole situation. "Hey, Selena, I'm gonna try to be as civil as possible, but the only way this whole thing could have happened is a really good kidnapping team, or magic. And guess what looks magical? You."