The Flocks
Selena takes out her dagger and points it at Duncan."Hey, don't you go pinning this on me, okay. I woke up here just like you and I want to leave just like you. What do you think I just went kidnapping a whole lot of people and put them in a jungle gods knows where and stick myself with you people so you can kill me, and don't say we won't kill each other because we all know that we can and shots have already been fired. Plus it looks like I am the youngest of us anyways so, don't make any accusations."
Bill Cipher (Click to View)
[Image: 19aa19032b0674bf3d33967b7d301c6b.gif]
"Mighty sassy for a kid. Look, punk. I'm a generally nice guy. Don't threaten me, or you'll get your own knife in your back." Duncan snapped. "If magic is real, you could be making yourself look younger. Also, I don't mean to be rude, but I think Monty might be the youngest. If I pressed a nerve, I am sorry. Lets start out on a fresh slate."
If salty and bitter are flavors, why isn't spite?
Selena put her dagger away but still had her eyes like daggers on Duncan. "First of all his facial features puts him between 16 and like 19, 20 at most so I am the youngest. Second yes you did press a nerve, I do not like it when people act like I'm the bad guy, so apology accepted and sorry." She sighed and calmed her face "Now let's figure out how to get out of here and try not to kill each other."
"Miracles do happen. Teenagers got worse in the future" Duncan muttered, than spoke up "Yeah, sure. We need to find the shore of the this place, and perhaps send a second party to get fresh water from the waterfall. I was addressing the adult ova here if I annoyed him by calling him short. His face does look like he's not young."
"By the way, what time is it. If it is late we will need to set up camp for the night, preferably something nice we might be here fo a while," Selena said.
"Judging by the position of the sun, it's late morning, but what do I know? I vote we separate into two teams, each one balanced for survival if we can't meet up. Meet-up point will be the waterfall. I don't want any Lord of the Flies here, so if you guys hate my plan, or me, speak up." Duncan said releasing the pressure of his foot on the girl. "And I'd like it if you two to behave. Don't, and I doubt it will end well for anyone."
"I have a lot of survival training so, I'll go with the one exploring for a way out of here," Selena said
"All in favor of putting our lives in the hand of a very capable kid, please signify by saying 'aye'." Duncan stated, wondering what kind of future it would be like where kids got survival training. "I'll go with Selena, and Russian man. I think arrow girl will do best going for fresh water with Monty"
"Okay, we'll rendezvous at sunset next to the waterfall, agreed?" said Selena.
A crow flew down and perched on the ground near the group. Quickly, it turned into a 15 year old kid with short-cut dark hair, piercing red eyes, pale skin, a black tophat with a yellow eye painted on the front, dress pants and dress shoes. He had a black walking cane, beautifully and intricately designed, and a charismatic but somehow crooked smile.

"Well, it looks like I'm late to the party." He said coolly. "Hello, everyone."
Reality is an Illusion, that's what Bill always says! WEIRDNESS IS THE ONLY CONSTANT IN THIS UNIVERSE!

(I know my profile pic is Bipper, I have no image for my OC)