Hey everyone!
Welcome to the shack CoffeeGrunt, thanks for the detailed explanation of how you found us, helps a lot. You seem like a really cool person, hope to see you around. If you're really looking for people to talk with be sure to check out the chat (discord).
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
[Image: ZBUiu6k.gif]
Nah, but seriously, welcome to the Shack, CoffeeGrunt! Hope you stick around :)
Also, great username, by the way.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
Wow, that's a heck of a welcome guys, thanks! Hoping to be around here for a while, at least until I get over this show, haha.

@Magpie

Thanks, it's an old one I use for pretty much everything.
[Image: a8wTLcn.png]
GRAPPLING HOOK!
welcome to my crib
Welcome to the Mystery Shack, where everything burned for a while until we successfully defeated a dorito overlord!
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
welcome. good to know new people are still coming to the show.
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
Steadily, though I dunno if it's dropping down of late. I'm trying to get everyone I can into it, but getting people into shows these days is tough without the stigma of it being a, "kid's show." :P
[Image: a8wTLcn.png]
GRAPPLING HOOK!
Eh, it's the usual "it's animated, therefore only for kids" biased mentality most people still have.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
^Ah those poor, poor naive people. Sad

Welp their lost! Tounge
Madness is Amazingness!
[Image: tumblr_nyb3peWkus1uq9ys2o1_500.gif]
I need cartoons to fill the void in my soul tbh
[Image: eM0FPqU.gif]