DuckDuckGo
https://duckduckgo.com

This is a search engine I found. It's pretty good, and it says that it doesn't track you. I really like it. Of course, the biggest reason is because ducks. Try it out and see for yourself!
Made by FunnyFany
[Image: latest?cb=20150502165211]
[Image: donkey_kong_fan_button__updated__by_requ...5h4w0c.png]
DK is coming to steal your bananas. And kick some ass. And steal more bananas.
this is the default search engine on a raspberry pi, isn't it? it's alright, won't be using it instead of google but i don't dislike it enough to change the defaults on rpi.
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
(11-22-2016, 12:44 AM)Nefari Wrote: this is the default search engine on a raspberry pi, isn't it? it's alright, won't be using it instead of google but i don't dislike it enough to change the defaults on rpi.

It's the default search engine on Firefox, since there was some trouble between the Mozilla Foundation and Google
I have yet to switch back to google, only for the occasional things related to my account. I love this search engine, but my only gripe would be the images. 5the images aren't bad, but the set-up isn't as good as google's. Regardless, I'm loving DuckDuckGo, and have yet to encounter any real problems with it.
Made by FunnyFany
[Image: latest?cb=20150502165211]
[Image: donkey_kong_fan_button__updated__by_requ...5h4w0c.png]
DK is coming to steal your bananas. And kick some ass. And steal more bananas.