Unpopular GF Opinions
What it says on the tin - forgive me if we've already got a thread like this. Share your unpopular opinions about GF here, whether it be about the show or fandom.

Some of mine:
- I quite liked Weirdmageddon Part 2. While it wasn't perfect and made its mistakes, it wasn't that bad. Also, flashbacks.
- I think Darlene was one of the coolest villains, her concept and design.
- I don't like most human Bills.
- Bill, while not necessarily a bad character, is extremely overrated (as is Mabel)
- I liked Gideon more than Bill, and found him a more interesting character.
- The buildup to Ford's reveal was a million times better than the buildup to Weirdmageddon.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
- Weirdmaggedon just... wasn't that good. I don't mean the episodes, but I mean the actual event. Like Magpie said, the buildup to Ford was better.
- Weirdmaggeddon Part 2 is the worst episode of the series (I would venture to say this is unpopular, not here, but elsewhere)
- Mabel is one of the worst characters on the show, and none of her jokes ever made me laugh, even in Season 1 when I didn't hate her.
- Bill is not really funny and extremely overrated as a character. He doesn't look like a fucking nacho either. His "reality is an illusion" quote isn't funny, never was funny and never will be funny.
- Important to the plot =/= good
- I actually liked Gideon's redemption, even though it was kind of rushed. Gideon>Bill
Made by FunnyFany
[Image: latest?cb=20150502165211]
[Image: donkey_kong_fan_button__updated__by_requ...5h4w0c.png]
DK is coming to steal your bananas. And kick some ass. And steal more bananas.
Season 1 was better than Season 2
I love Dippy Fresh
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
I really like Mabel and find her hilarious.
[Image: a8wTLcn.png]
GRAPPLING HOOK!
^Is that really an unpopular opinion though? There's a lot of people who feel the same ways as you, I mean. Personally, I feel that while Mabel isn't the worst character, she's not nearly the best either. She's generally likeable, I suppose, but can be annoying. She needed more character development.

Also, DHD, I agree with you on Weirdmageddon. While Take Back The Falls is one of my favourite episodes, the whole apocalypse felt a bit rushed and kinda...meh.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
My only real reference is this place, where a lot of people don't seem to like her. :P
GRAPPLING HOOK!
I do though
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Join me, comrade!
GRAPPLING HOOK!
I am joined. To the Mabel thread?!