Unpopular GF Opinions
Immensely. We might be nerds. :P
[Image: a8wTLcn.png]
GRAPPLING HOOK!
I believe we found the correct term yesterday's yesterday and that was 'dorks'. There was a big thing about it and- oh what do you know, I did it again.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
^I believe y'all are dweebs. Myself included.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
That's not an unpopular opinion Magpie

DISQUALIFIED!
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Popular opinion: Magpie's avatar is excellent.
[Image: a8wTLcn.png]
GRAPPLING HOOK!
All the avatars are lovely this year :)
Well, this thread took a turn. :P

Yes, we are all dweebs here. Especially me. Word's in my bio, even.

And now the thread goes back to normal.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
The series should have had three seasons for pacing reasons. I think we needed some more episodes of the twins bonding with Ford. And the finale could've taken more risks.

Also moar GF is always good.
I am tired during the day. GRANDPA THE KIIIID!

I'm turning over a new leaf. Literally.

[Image: Leaf_1_web.jpg]

It was supposed to have three seasons according to Alex. Still, I am honestly glad it ended before Disney inevitably screwed it up.

Still, I am completely flabbergasted on how little merchandise they have released for it. It's really weird.
[Image: eM0FPqU.gif]
Last is not an unpopular opinion.