Kuusi palaa
I'm not really one for intros, but maybe a break in flow is just what I need.
I'm Zenith! I'm here for the same reason everyone else came here for; to join the cult! I brought all the things needed for the rit-
What?...this isn't the place for sign-ups? Whoops, my bad.
[Image: wps2xfs.gif]
Run, Kurt, Run!
[Image: q4D0zhf.png]
Welcome to the Mystery Shack, where everything burned for a while until we successfully defeated a dorito overlord!
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Welcome, to Jurassic Pa-I mean, the Nutshack. I'm new here as well.

Only rule is that Mabel is best character. :P
[Image: a8wTLcn.png]
GRAPPLING HOOK!
Hey Zenith, welcome to the Shack, hope to see you around :)
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Hello potential new friend! welcome to the shack!
(oh gosh, that bill gif in your sig is so awesome)
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Welcome to the Shack! If you please could place your wallet, jewelry, and other valuables into the Safety Bin of Myster-rouvkhcgjxkhelpckhdjgxkUgdihdGjdix&-$86$-"57#*%!+7;÷√€√_¢_π®=€ugxxjgxjskhdmdjc

WELL, WELL, WELL, WELLWELLWELLWELLWELLWELLWELL! LOOKS LIKE WE GOT ANOTHER MEAT SACK FOR SPIN THE PERSON! HEY! WANT A HEAD THAT'S ALWAYS SCREAMING? AH, I'M JUST MESSING WITH YOU. I'M ACTUALLY ON THE WAY TO A DEER CONVENTION. DID YOU KNOW DEER TEETH ARE ACCEPTED AS VALID CURRENCY IN 17 DIFFERENT NATIONS, BUT ONLY IF THEY'RE LESS THAN THREE HOURS OLD? WELL, SEE YOU MEAT SACKS LATER! AND REMEMBER- IF YOU NEED A FAVOR, YOU CAN ALWAYS CALL ON GOOD OLD GRUNKLE BILL! I'LL BE WATCHING YOU!

Yucugduxutsutxfidusiciydiys*7:7#&-'-&#51+*:=^©÷√¢÷¥_°®_©×€uycusgucicjgxugxihhcihc
-ry©, for it will enhance the FunSperience™* for all!

* Say that out loud and you owe me 5000 bucks!
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
Hey, Zenith! Welcome to the Shack! Hope you enjoy your stay and keep your eyes connected to your head.
If salty and bitter are flavors, why isn't spite?
Wow, look at all you guys! Haha, thanks for the warm welcomes.
Speaking of Dorito overlords, I brought Doritos for everyone. They magically turn into everyone's favourite flavour. If you don't like Doritos, the Pit of Despair is just over there!
[Image: q4D0zhf.png]
Welcome to the Mystery Shack, a place not for the faint of heart or light of wallet!
Made by FunnyFany
[Image: latest?cb=20150502165211]
[Image: donkey_kong_fan_button__updated__by_requ...5h4w0c.png]
DK is coming to steal your bananas. And kick some ass. And steal more bananas.
WELCOME TO HELL
If Romance Academy 7 and Fight Fighters are video games that means there are multiple copies with multiple Rumbles and Giffanies

[Image: giffany_button_by_sparrowag17-d9k3kov.png]

Memes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhD7rdK7rJA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njbsOLFL3vs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG_JV5gU1LY