Lower Minimum Caracters in Post Limit
Simple as that, just lower the minimum character limit. while i believe that having one in place is reasonable, 15 characters is just way too high. half the time you will have to fill your post with filler just to post it, and that's no fun. i believe it should be about 5-10 characters minimum, but some people believe it should be removed entirely overall. the bottom line is that no one likes the minimum character post limit in its current state. pls fix
Yo #teens! While you're out there gettin rad remember that your death is 100% inevitable & all life is meaningless, bae.✌

I have no issue with it. It's just right to stop one word replies people hate.

but then again I've only ever been here.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
I disagree with you ICTOAN, the post limit is there for a reason, to stop one word replies and spam.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
I support removing or lowering it in the Usergames & possibly Random Stuff sections
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
(12-03-2016, 10:29 PM)Nefari Wrote: I support removing or lowering it in the Usergames & possibly Random Stuff sections

I don't know if that's even possible.
Yes..................
[Image: Pete+Dunne+Bitter+End+to+Roy+Johnson.gif]
See, exactly those kinds of posts is what the limit is supposed to prevent. Write an actual response instead of just one word, this is not a chat room.
(12-03-2016, 10:41 PM)MysterySanta Wrote:
(12-03-2016, 10:29 PM)Nefari Wrote: I support removing or lowering it in the Usergames & possibly Random Stuff sections

I don't know if that's even possible.

It is possible, pretty sure minimums can be set by forum.
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
Tbh I'd like the minimum limit removed too. There's times to be verbose, and there's times when a single word suffices.

There's also a Story a Word at a Time post that is a bit silly with a character minimum. :P
[Image: a8wTLcn.png]
GRAPPLING HOOK!
The anti-spam/short post rules aren't being enforced at all at the moment. People get around the minimum very very easily by using BBCode to create invisible tags, adding excess punctuation, quoting people before them, or just adding the word "filler". It usually doesn't get addressed until at least 100 posts have gone by since the behavior started, and it's something pretty much everyone here does. It seems silly to deny a suggestion for going against a rule when the rule is very rarely enforced in the first place.

So, my suggestion would be to remove the limit and change the post length rule to not have to do with length--instead, specify that posts should contribute to the conversation, and start actively enforcing the rule instead of always letting it slide.
not a ship