The Last Of Us: Part II

Soar the hype train.

[Image: ActualFeistyBettong.gif]
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Saw this yesterday now I need to go finish Remastered Edition ^
[Image: Pete+Dunne+Bitter+End+to+Roy+Johnson.gif]
If this forum had Likes, that Kill la Kill gif would earn you five.

I am very hyped for this game though, especially as it apparently centers more on Ellie and has more time playing as her.
[Image: a8wTLcn.png]
GRAPPLING HOOK!
I wasn't really impressed by the reveal trailer, but it's just a reveal trailer. I'm still gonna get this game day one and beat it at least 5 or 6 times. Im super excited for this game.

I also need to go back and replay Last of Us 1.
[Image: giffany_button_by_sparrowag17-d9k3kov.png]
[Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco7_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco2_250.gif]
I'm guessing it involves Ellie hunting down the Fireflies, judging by the symbol on the sign at the start and the fact that Ellie is ankles-deep in dead dudes in that house.

I wonder if awkward truths might come out about Joel during all that...
GRAPPLING HOOK!
Last of Us remastered is $10 on Amazon. Should I get it?
I am tired during the day. GRANDPA THE KIIIID!

I'm turning over a new leaf. Literally.

[Image: Leaf_1_web.jpg]

At that price? Definitely.
GRAPPLING HOOK!
(12-05-2016, 08:25 AM)ThatJarofJam Wrote: Last of Us remastered is $10 on Amazon. Should I get it?

Yes for that price
[Image: Pete+Dunne+Bitter+End+to+Roy+Johnson.gif]
(12-05-2016, 02:30 AM)CoffeeGrunt Wrote: I'm guessing it involves Ellie hunting down the Fireflies, judging by the symbol on the sign at the start and the fact that Ellie is ankles-deep in dead dudes in that house.

I wonder if awkward truths might come out about Joel during all that...

It's somewhat hinted at the end of the first game that she knows, though it's not for certain.

There's also the theory roaming around that Joel was killed by the Fireflies as revenge for killing Marlene and taking Ellie away, hence why she also wants vengeance against them.

Whatever ends up happening, at this point I'm 100% certain it's the Fireflies she's after.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
I went back and replayed this recently, along with the Left Behind dlc I never played. Pretty excited for this here game.

Although, upon further reflection, I'm a bit iffy on the game's overall apparent premise. I know details are scarce, and that this is just speculation, so I'm not calling anything for certain, but I really don't like the idea of going from "The Protector" in the first game to "The Revenge Seeker" in the second game. It just kinda cheap, honestly. Perhaps it's the best route a take the sequel, or perhaps not. I guess we'll just have to see.
[Image: giffany_button_by_sparrowag17-d9k3kov.png]
[Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco7_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco2_250.gif]