putting the ART in NEFART
so like yeah

I'm not going to post so much art in this OP and am more going to just talk about my goals and what I need to do.

so, here is what I would like to accomplish:
  • master anatomy! it's definitely my favorite thing to work on and I'd love to improve at it
  • learn more about digital painting, especially textures and backgrounds
  • study color and learn how to best choose colors for painting and character designs
  • start taking commissions and getting paid for my work
  • finish and publicly open a species I've been working on

The species is definitely my biggest priority at the moment, and what I've been working on the most. Hoping to get it up and running within a year, ideally at the end of summer break next year. I think that's a reasonable timeframe?
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
Sounds reasonable to me. You're already well on your way as far as I can tell.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
I hope so. Will be taking a bit of a break from it for awhile in order to focus on some other drawings. Tons of stuff I would like to draw as Christmas gifts for people, so that will be taking up a good chunk of the month.

Meanwhile I would like to do a livestream at some point once I can figure out how to work the software.
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
I am starting to seriously work on the development of the website and final information and art for the species. Right now I have two designs which I am happy enough with that I'm prepared to start making final reference sheets for them.
There are 2 other characters I need to make refs for, but I haven't started designing either of them, so that will take awhile longer.

Here are some sketches of Juvei and Chazri, the characters who are closest to completion. These designs are a little out of date (especially Chazri's) but I wanted to post them anyway.

Juvei:
[Image: AdCtoi.jpg]

Chazri:
[Image: QZJTq9.jpg]
not a ship
it has been hard to find the time or motivation to draw and I am starting to doubt whether pursuing this project has been wise
not a ship
i am going to try to keep working on it. i don't know how steady progress will be but i'll try to inch away at it.

here is a comic i made about my life. it is a true story that just happened
[Image: lz194z.png]
not a ship
:C it is the saddest thing...
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
{"message":"[quote='Nefari' pid='281409' dateline='1483934965']\ni am going to try to keep working on it. i don't know how steady progress will be but i'll try to inch away at it.\r\n\r\nhere is a comic i made about my life. it is a true story that just happened\r\n[img]https:\/\/i.sli.mg\/lz194z.png[\/img]\n[\/quote]\n\n"}

boy u look sexy
If Romance Academy 7 and Fight Fighters are video games that means there are multiple copies with multiple Rumbles and Giffanies

[Image: giffany_button_by_sparrowag17-d9k3kov.png]

Memes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhD7rdK7rJA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njbsOLFL3vs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG_JV5gU1LY
hey all, looking for some ideas of quick sketches to do, if anyone has a request please let me know.
not a ship
A peacock like bird with a very different colour scheme