Sarah's Scribbles
Everyone else said things smarter and more eloquent than me, but I'll just say I don't care for them or the person behind them tbh

Thoughts on this guy? This isn't one of his comics, but I'm sure you'll recognize the character lol
[Image: CzaBOsKUUAA3sri.jpg:large]
[Image: eM0FPqU.gif]
It looks like Morty? I don't recognize that comic, but I like these.
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
it's owlturd comixs.
i really love his work, but you guys are probably going to go on for a few pages about how completely stupid it is.
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Everyone here is allowed to voice their opinions, positive AND negative. You're not being forced to change how you feel, but there's no reason we shouldn't be able to talk about why we don't like something. That's how discussion happens.

No one is criticizing you for liking something. No one is saying youaren't allowed to like something. There is nothing wrong with having a dissenting opinion.

For as many words as I can go on about disliking something, you can go on for twice as long about why you love it. Nothing's stopping you.
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
i wasn't saying you guy's opinions were any less important than mine, i was simply upset that you guys dislike things i like, so we can't enjoy them together.
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
(12-15-2016, 02:11 AM)The Seer Of Dreams Wrote: i really love his work, but you guys are probably going to go on for a few pages about how completely stupid it is.
that's an odd way to phrase "i'm sad we can't enjoy this together"
Yo #teens! While you're out there gettin rad remember that your death is 100% inevitable & all life is meaningless, bae.✌

We might not be able to enjoy them together, but we can still talk about them together. What about them do you like?
not a ship
well, his comics never fail to make me laugh, and i love the art style.

my favorite comics of his are a and b ones

here and here
I'm glad you find enjoyment in it. Just cause I don't shouldn't devalue your personal feelings towards it.

For example: I love Silent Hill: Homecoming, it's one of my all time favorite games and I've played it about 10 times (all the way through). Pretty much everyone under the sun universally hates it. Don't bother me none, though :p

Per comics, I love this one: http://www.thegamercat.com/
[Image: eM0FPqU.gif]
AWW YES GAMER CAT
That never fails to make me laugh.
Also, RE Silent Hill: Homecoming - I've never played it, since I'd scare myself shitless (I'm a fragile little leaf when it comes to horror in any medium other than books/text/anything non-moving), I've read all about the lore and plot of all the games, and Homecoming is my favourite of the lot there. Plus some phenomenally creepy box art is awesome.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]