Sarah's Scribbles
Reading through owlturd was nice, helped me confirm something of why I think I find I don't like Sarah Scribbles so much.

[Image: tumblr_og0l0vXGRn1s667kio4_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_oexpyv4zLx1s667kio4_1280.png]

So, when you're dealing with these topics in this manner it's a good idea to make fun of yourself to a degree to be relatable to your readers and to not seem whiny or over-dramatic, etc I suppose. Now what I find interesting is that even though owlturd's making fun they're not loosing sight of the problems and pain that is caused by anxiety but from what I've read of SS her portrayal of 'anxiety' makes it appear very much cute and quirky, which of course comes off as insincere and even insulting. And maybe it didn't start out that way but that's how it is now in my opinion, in the way I read it.

so

yeah
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Yeah, that's a good way of putting it.

I don't have any issues with OwlTurd. Most of them aren't funny to me, but some of them are good, and I don't really find them irritating to any degree.
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
maybe we should take this conversation over to the webcomics thread?

we're not really talking about sara's scribbles much anymore.

(also, i love gamercat)
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]