Additional Forum Skins
Forum skins! A way to give a familiar website a new feel. Many people, myself included, would like some additional ones. Here are the current ideas:

Tent o Telepathy:
A theme around Gideon's tent. A new color scheme like white and blue, perhaps? And a new banner with the actual tent in the background.

Weirdmageddon: A theme based on the Bill's apocalypse. New color scheme with darker, "evil-er" colors and such.

Dark Mode: A theme for the nightlife. Darker colors that are easier on the eyes when it's nighttime irl

Mabelland: Mabel's bubble, now in Forum skin form! Brighter colors and such, basically all things Mabel!

If there are anymore somebody would like to add, please say so!
Made by FunnyFany
[Image: latest?cb=20150502165211]
[Image: donkey_kong_fan_button__updated__by_requ...5h4w0c.png]
DK is coming to steal your bananas. And kick some ass. And steal more bananas.
Different themes can also change other things about the layout, e.g. spaciness, fonts, font size... some pretty major things, too, like menu and forum setup. But those things would take more time.
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
(12-07-2016, 03:36 AM)Dr. Quackpot Wrote: Weirdmageddon: A theme based on the Bill's apocalypse. New color scheme with darker, "evil-er" colors and such.

I'd like this one! Happy
Madness is Amazingness!
[Image: tumblr_nyb3peWkus1uq9ys2o1_500.gif]
The main issue I can see here would be the new banners, as I am not able to create those myself. I think changing the colors wouldn't be as big of an issue, since it's just changing tiny bits of code.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
I don't know about others, but I am willing to take some time to help make new banners and misc graphics for the site.

Updating the forum version should be prioritized, though, as it could affect how these themes look.
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
^I'd also be willing to volunteer to make banners and other graphics for the forum.
I do like the idea of new skins - of course, as well as updating MyBB.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
might be neat to base a skin off of the cave paintings
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/grav...0225013127
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/grav...0225014319

& could replace the blue bars to have the tapestries on either side
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/grav...0218042752
not a ship
if some art is added to replace the blue rectangles, imo the banner could be dropped entirely.
Yo #teens! While you're out there gettin rad remember that your death is 100% inevitable & all life is meaningless, bae.✌

I don't think we should remove the banner, especially not for the default skin.
not a ship
of course not for the current skin, it would look too boring. if the default skin had art added to it like the rest are planned to, then the banner could be removed, in my opinion.
Yo #teens! While you're out there gettin rad remember that your death is 100% inevitable & all life is meaningless, bae.✌