The Complain Game
Also game where you be a whiny little bitch— er, respond every time with a complaint related to the topic at hand. The game develops like an infinite conversation. (Please let a topic continue for at least 5 posts) A nice way to relieve frustration with that asshole who took a 20 from your wallet or purse, or anything like that.
1st topic: YouTube issues. Go.
Shine on you Crazy diamond...
Youtube isn't the best at actually checking flagged videos for if they deserve to be flagged. This interferes with fair use and nobody there does anything about it (or at least it seems that way).
The comment system is broken, having the most replied to comments show up at the top rather than the most liked comments. This causes trolls to be noticed and continually fed for far longer than they need to be. The best way to fix this, replying to comments you enjoy and nor replying to those you don't, destroys some actually valuable conversations and fills notifications with replies that are likely to be a single character, "+".
[Image: ygNoHCo.png?fb]
I am completely sick of getting spammed YouTube "mixes". I don't want to watch what you think goes together, I want to watch what I think goes together!
All the booty booty booty in the suggestions, always. So much booty.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Yeah the algorithm is completely broken. Suggests 90% of the same thing because you watched a 3 minute video two months ago. "Not interested" doesn't seem to do anything.
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
How it's basically become Google's bitch. Speaking of which, I would still like to aim a big 'fuck you' to google plus. WTF is this collections garbage??!! Why the fuck do I get these stupid, random-ass notifications for some fucking stupid post from some asshole I've never encountered in my entire fucking life?!!! I have no idea wtf this collection bullcrap is for, I've never touched it and I've never touched it because I don't fucking want it. If I wanted it, I would have looked for it myself and I would have turned it on. And don't even get me started on your account page settings and the fact no one fucking wants or uses it but you shove it down everyone's throats anyway.

Seriously, fuck you google+
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
On another note, the comments: Why do so many people call things "cringe" or "cancer" these days? Cancer is TERRIBLE and so many people on YouTube just say something they dislike is cancer. Did everyone suddenly get more cynical and bigoted in 2016?
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
It's been that way for years, actually. No one is nice anymore!
(12-10-2016, 05:01 PM)JoyStar Wrote: Why do so many people call things "cringe" or "cancer" these days? Cancer is TERRIBLE and so many people on YouTube just say something they dislike is cancer. Did everyone suddenly get more cynical and bigoted in 2016?

You could make the same argument for "dumb", "lame", "psycho", etc. being used as insults. This is just how language works.

edit: and it's not a "No one is nice anymore" thing; people have always been terrible, every generation has looked down on the one after it. This is the most peaceful the world has ever been, historically. We live in a good time.
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship