WtGF OOC
Discussion for this RP (doy)

Basic rule for WtGF is that this is you in GF. This can be pushed of course as naturally people change due to their environment and for to make for interesting plot however to avoid cases of OP-ness and ruining peoples plans, etc we need this.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
YAY We got a discussion thread
[Image: ChfhNZtMFHw.jpg]

This court calls upon ShackCat on matters of magic powers and destiny stuff. ShackCat, where you going wit this man?
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Ladies and gentlemen of the court, I admit my character does have elements of Gray-Stuness. I/he is using magic powers beyond the capacity I/he can possibly have. I plead guilty to all of this.

As for reasons? I... actually don't really know. I don'the know how to explain it. I guess part of the reason is that I didn't want to back down, nor did I want to die. Beyond that, I just do not know.
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
Of course you wouldn't have died, but in an rp like this, you can't always come out on top.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
Okay. So, let's plan. How much are we retconning, and how do I lose?
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
Maybe you could get hit by a few blasts, not in any lethal ways though, and get thrown to the ground? Mabye the blasts aren't on a high setting, so they just hurt a lot but don't actually harm you in a major way
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
Maybe my eye gets shot out. I was originally planning for it to be some ritual scarring, but those can come in later.
That links with future you yeah? I kinda want to get a little into that actually. Where's that going really? Generally? I don't think powers, new skills or tools are so bad so long as they are clear and limited btw.

Maybe there should be a rule of picking up only one or two new skills or items excluding plot purposes?
Basically, I get more and more willing to do wrong things, and generally 'evil'. I become obsessed with getting home, and eventually get lost in the multiverse, whether by accident or my own free will. I have a bunch of adventures and a redemption arc that aren't relevant to the RP, then make some mistake at some point that costs me everything, and go back in time in a desperate attempt to undo that mistake. The attempt fails, and future me is forced away to find some new way getting back what I/he has lost.

In the end, I end up as High Warlord Shadowhisker of the Shadowed Kingdoms: the somewhat insane, battle hungry, paranoid undead leader of a growing multiversal empire, who would do anything to protect his nation and adopted family.

((Those who pay attention to the When Worlds Collide RP may notice that I've beenever dropping references to this for awhile))