Planned changes + next update scheduling
I'm free on the 25th, but not tommorow.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
We're in sort of a conundrum, Seeks. Nefa isn't available to help on the 25th, and since she knows more about the website coding than all four of us, it would impede important progress on the updates, which as you already know, we've scheduled for quite some time.

Which is why, if you don't mind me asking, if we three (Hana, Nefa and I) work on them despite your busy schedule? There'll be no issue, man.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Look, next time I would be nice if you checked back with me before announcing something like this, then problems like this wouldn't hapen.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
Could you also look at the verification thing where you must type what is on the photos, I have some friends who were having trouble with that.
Bill Cipher (Click to View)
[Image: 19aa19032b0674bf3d33967b7d301c6b.gif]
(12-24-2016, 12:33 AM)beth21303 Wrote: Could you also look at the verification thing where you must type what is on the photos, I have some friends who were having trouble with that.

Beth:

http://www.mystery-shack.com/showthread.php?tid=6823

In case your friends come across other difficulties registering their accounts.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
(12-24-2016, 12:31 AM)MysterySanta Wrote: Look, next time I would be nice if you checked back with me before announcing something like this, then problems like this wouldn't hapen.

The estimated date 23-25 has been in place since this announcement was posted, which was over a week ago. I sent the draft to you because I wanted to be sure that there wouldn't be any complications, which would definitely include schedule difficulties. Because you did not specify any, and continued to not specify any as the days went on, I assumed that it would be acceptable to confirm the date that had already been chosen.

Dip asked if we could work on it anyway. Would that be acceptable? You offered me the opportunity to do everything, anyway, so I don't think there would be much involvement either way.

(12-24-2016, 12:33 AM)beth21303 Wrote: Could you also look at the verification thing where you must type what is on the photos, I have some friends who were having trouble with that.

Captcha? Yeah, we can change it to a different captcha security. Is it not showing up altogether, or is it just difficult to read?
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
(12-24-2016, 12:42 AM)Nefari Wrote:

Captcha? Yeah, we can change it to a different captcha security. Is it not showing up altogether, or is it just difficult to read?

No, it just always says it is wrong while they are trying to register.
Have they made sure they wrote the passwords correctly and not mistyped them?
They did. Several times. It always said that the verification was the problem.
Mmm, see one of my posts above that regards problems of account activations. It might help.