Assassin's Creed
What are your expectations for the film? I have high hopes. Micheal Fassbender is a great actor and is rarely in garbage the director Justin Kurzel worked with Fassbender on the last Macbeth film, and I've liked the trailers. I'll admit I've never played the AC games, but I think the story sounds cool. Maybe this will break the video game movies sucking curse. I was hoping Warcraft would do that, and while I liked it, it was disappointing and a lot of people didn't like it.

What do you think?
[Image: mabel_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5j5abu.png]
Yeah Micheal Fassbender is a great actor, not seen Macbeth, should do. Only thing is Assasins Creed does have...a rep, it's kinda goofy. Guess we'll see.

I thought Warcraft was good, it just didn't give a single fuck about people who'd never played the games (like me, heh).
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
In order for Assassin's Creed to be a box office hit, it has to be good and get good reviews because it comes out 5 days after Rogue 1.
Wow, no way...

That's insanely balls-y
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
It is. 2 big sci fy films come out on December 21st. Passengers and Assassin's Creed. Passengers right now is getting slammed by critics. Hopefully Assassin's Creed won't.
Release December 21, 2016? Mark the date.
Yep.

Can't wait to see Rogue 1 tomorrow and and AC on Wednesday.
I try to avoid video game movies cuz end up so bad I can barely play the games anymore and there are so many bad movies based on video games (some even killed the video game series they were so bad *)

Alone in the Dark *
Far Cry
Max Payne
Mortal Kombat Anhailation
Doom
Prince of Persia*
Some of the Resident Evil movies
Tomb Raider
Street Fighter

And I'd count Pixels but I'm not even sure that was considered a movie
(12-17-2016, 01:23 AM)The Gift of Coal Wrote: I try to avoid video game movies cuz end up so bad I can barely play the games anymore and there are so many bad movies based on video games (some even killed the video game series they were so bad *)

Alone in the Dark *
Far Cry
Max Payne
Doom
Prince of Persia*
Tomb Raider
Street Fighter

The thing is with Assassin's Creed, they are actually getting talent involved with the project unlike something like Alone In The Dark.
(12-17-2016, 06:25 AM)AwesomeDude1 Wrote:
(12-17-2016, 01:23 AM)The Gift of Coal Wrote: I try to avoid video game movies cuz end up so bad I can barely play the games anymore and there are so many bad movies based on video games (some even killed the video game series they were so bad *)

Alone in the Dark *
Far Cry
Max Payne
Doom
Prince of Persia*
Tomb Raider
Street Fighter

The thing is with Assassin's Creed, they are actually getting talent involved with the project unlike something like Alone In The Dark.

But the same can be said about the Doom movie

[Image: MOV_7c8253bb_b.jpg]