Assassin's Creed
Oops. Sorry. Wrong link.

The movie opens in China this weekend. And if it does well there, than there might be a chance a sequel could happen.
[Image: mabel_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5j5abu.png]
My Idea For An Assassin's Creed TV Series

I think this concept of a league of assassins that have existed for centuries could be a great tv show. You could explore the brotherhood like relationship between the members of The Creed.

I would suggest have the series be 90% in the past. The only thing you have to do in the present is hook Desmond Miles, Callum Lynch, or someone else into the machine and keep him there for the whole season. The most interesting part of the AC games and the film are the stuff set in the past, but the present day stuff is mostly boring. The film focused to much on the present day stuff, but a TV show could fix that mistake.

You could also go very deep into the beliefs of the Assassin's and the Templars and show their pros and flaws. They aren't 100% good or evil or 100% right or wrong. They both want world peace, but will try to obtain it in different ways.

Each season could take place during different historical events like The Civil War, The Spanish Inquisition, The Third Crusade, The Vietnam War, etc.

I would hope the series would air on HBO, Netflix, or FX.

And don't let Ubisoft have a lot of creative control. They are game developers, not TV showrunners.

What do you think?
[Image: mabel_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5j5abu.png]