New to the Falls
Greetings Fellow Fallers! I'm MysteryMan618, and I'm happy to be apart of this site! Gravity Falls has been a part of me, ever since it got started, but due to the series finale, it'll always be in my heart :) Well, I hope I enjoy this site, and Remember: Reality is a Illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy Gold, Bye!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome to the shack. We have lots of things going on so stick around, get to know our personalities through our posts and check out why it is a world of mystery. Hope you enjoy your stay at the shack, where all your dreams come true, or die from silly string.(I should stop talking now)Thanks for coming.
;)
Bill Cipher (Click to View)
[Image: 19aa19032b0674bf3d33967b7d301c6b.gif]
Welcome to the Shack! If you please could place your wallet, jewelry, and other valuables into the Safety Bin of Myster-rouvkhcgjxkhelpckhdjgxkUgdihdGjdix&-$86$-"57#*%!+7;÷√€√_¢_π®=€ugxxjgxjskhdmdjc

WELL, WELL, WELL, WELLWELLWELLWELLWELLWELLWELL! LOOKS LIKE WE GOT ANOTHER MEAT SACK FOR SPIN THE PERSON! HEY! WANT A HEAD THAT'S ALWAYS SCREAMING? AH, I'M JUST MESSING WITH YOU. I'M ACTUALLY ON THE WAY TO A DEER CONVENTION. DID YOU KNOW DEER TEETH ARE ACCEPTED AS VALID CURRENCY IN 17 DIFFERENT NATIONS, BUT ONLY IF THEY'RE LESS THAN THREE HOURS OLD? WELL, SEE YOU MEAT SACKS LATER! AND REMEMBER- IF YOU NEED A FAVOR, YOU CAN ALWAYS CALL ON GOOD OLD GRUNKLE BILL! I'LL BE WATCHING YOU!

Yucugduxutsutxfidusiciydiys*7:7#&-'-&#51+*:=^©÷√¢÷¥_°®_©×€uycusgucicjgxugxihhcihc
-ry©, for it will enhance the FunSperience™* for all!

* Say that out loud and you owe me 5000 bucks!
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
GREETINGS TRAVELLER!!!
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
WELCOME TO HELL
If Romance Academy 7 and Fight Fighters are video games that means there are multiple copies with multiple Rumbles and Giffanies

[Image: giffany_button_by_sparrowag17-d9k3kov.png]

Memes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhD7rdK7rJA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njbsOLFL3vs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG_JV5gU1LY
Welcome to the Mystery Shack, where everything burned for a while until we successfully defeated a dorito overlord!
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Welcome to the mad house. We have lots of fun here and I'm sure you will as well.
Madness is Amazingness!
[Image: tumblr_nyb3peWkus1uq9ys2o1_500.gif]
Welcome to the shack! hope we can be friends and do random silly stuff together.
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Welcome to the Mystery Shack, a place not for the faint of heart or light of wallet!
Made by FunnyFany
[Image: latest?cb=20150502165211]
[Image: donkey_kong_fan_button__updated__by_requ...5h4w0c.png]
DK is coming to steal your bananas. And kick some ass. And steal more bananas.
(12-17-2016, 02:24 PM)TanooKrampus Wrote: WELCOME TO HELL HECK
Why hello there! I'm your friendly neighborhood censor!
If salty and bitter are flavors, why isn't spite?