Is Mabel still afraid of heights?
Ever Since "Fight Fighters," Mabel was scared of heights before, but after the episode aired, she was okay. So, is she still afraid of heights or is it just a one time only thing?
Your Math is no match for my gun, you Idiot!
[Image: 320?cb=20150805041959]
Seemed like a throwaway event/punchline.
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
(12-18-2016, 07:48 AM)Nefari Wrote: Seemed like a throwaway event/punchline.

What do you mean by that? Huh
Mabel's fear of heights appeared one time at the end of an episode, then was never mentioned again. --a throwaway. Not important to the story or character, seen once and then disregarded.
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
(12-18-2016, 07:52 AM)Nefari Wrote: Mabel's fear of heights appeared one time at the end of an episode, then was never mentioned again. --a throwaway. Not important to the story or character, seen once and then disregarded.

Ah, guess they don't want Mabel to be afraid of heights then. Or a theory: Stan might help her get rid of her fear of heights the next day. Tounge
She was launched out of the Shackatron with nothing but a sweater parachute and seemed ecstatic. I think it's safe to say she got over it.

Although...could have been around the time of Gideon Rises when she used her grappling hook. Oh man if they'd done that on purpose or just highlighted it a little that would've been pretty neat.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
I was kind of annoyed that they just disregarded Mabel's fear of heights after Fight Fighters. Imagine if in the next episode Little Dipper when tiny Dipper and Mabel have to back to the Shack to stop Gideon by riding a balloon, Mabel is still scared of heights during that moment and manages to get through it. It would be a small detail, but it would show some more continuty with the last episode and have Mabel conquer her fear. You could also have that in the finale when the Gideonbot grabs both of the twins.
[Image: mabel_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5j5abu.png]
(12-18-2016, 09:36 PM)AwesomeDude1 Wrote: I was kind of annoyed that they just disregarded Mabel's fear of heights after Fight Fighters. Imagine if in the next episode Little Dipper when tiny Dipper and Mabel have to back to the Shack to stop Gideon by riding a balloon, Mabel is still scared of heights during that moment and manages to get through it. It would be a small detail, but it would show some more continuty with the last episode and have Mabel conquer her fear. You could also have that in the finale when the Gideonbot grabs both of the twins.
That would of been good for continuity, but too bad they just disregarded it. :/
Eh, to me it was just a gag and I'm happy for it to remain that way, esp seeing as Mabel has more interesting, more complex fears and issues to conquer.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
(12-18-2016, 10:40 PM)Baron Claus Wrote: Eh, to me it was just a gag and I'm happy for it to remain that way, esp seeing as Mabel has more interesting, more complex fears and issues to conquer.

That's true, and I'm glad :) But....then weirdmageddon 2 happened with Dippy Fresh...