Seer's Creation Station
i'll post some of my drawings and other artwork here. maybe some random story prompts and ideas as well.

i'll sort through which pieces i'm comfortable sharing with you guys tomorrow, expect cats.
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
okay, so here is are a few things i'm proud of.

a sketch of a dragon i did on my drawing tablet just yesterday. not happy with leg anatomy, but i'm working on it. (some tips would be nice)
[Image: dragon__wip__by_cuppycakekitty-daswd1z.png]

a really old drawing of my OC jewel. still pretty happy with how she turned out. C: (i'd like to point out that the lines are thick because this is actually a really small drawing.)
[Image: jewel_by_cuppycakekitty-d9gygwd.jpg]

and here's one of the galaxy drawings i like to do. C: (i'm using another of them as my avatar) i have to link it, here
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
That's a very fine dragon there Seer. I think the feet are ok just need a better use of perspective with them so they appear flat. And how do you draw those galaxy drawings? They come out very nicely.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
i don't really know. i look at a bunch of different galaxy tutorials for make up, paintings, etc, and use LOTS of layers.
the front legs look okay. for the back legs, remember that it's all separate bones and 'sections', not just a giant haunch. dog legs for example:

[Image: d7afdd99d1bf310c9769e58534807893.jpg]

[Image: dog2.jpg]
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
oh, thanks. C: i always have trouble with the back legs.