Idea Box
So here's an idea: say you've come across an idea for a concept you'll likely never do but still find interesting or some thoughts, musings that don't directly relate to a project. Put them in the idea box for a laugh, inspiration, discussion or just for fun.

Example: I was musing about your typical hero held up in some kind of death trap set up by the villain scenario, how the hero of course always has to escape but it's not entirely unplausible that the villain wouldn't be bothered to stick around. So then I just wondered what if second time it happens hero is killed so then you'd follow villain character from then on as the story is really about them. You'd already know a lot about them due to hero character and hero characters death would still have consequences and crop up but it would mean something...
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
(12-24-2016, 12:37 PM)Baron Claus Wrote: Example: I was musing about your typical hero held up in some kind of death trap set up by the villain scenario, how the hero of course always has to escape but it's not entirely unplausible that the villain wouldn't be bothered to stick around. So then I just wondered what if second time it happens hero is killed so then you'd follow villain character from then on as the story is really about them. You'd already know a lot about them due to hero character and hero characters death would still have consequences and crop up but it would mean something...

You just described the entire plot of Megamind
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
Well of course it's been done before somewhere, must've been :P

Although, I'm afraid with Megamind I don't think there was any illusion it was from what's-his-face's, Bradd Pitts perspective. Let's try again.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]