Was It The Right Idea To Have Waddles Go Home With Mabel And Dipper?
I used to think that way. But now I think Waddles should've stayed in Gravity Falls with Soos and Melody taking care of him until the twins return next summer. I think that could've helped Mabel's development as a character and made the scene more emotional.

What do you think?
[Image: mabel_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5j5abu.png]
I believe her going with them helps with MY emotional support. That was the scene where I lost my shit. If he hadn't gone with them, I might have needed therapy.
Bill Cipher (Click to View)
[Image: 19aa19032b0674bf3d33967b7d301c6b.gif]
I think it was the right idea. Alex wanted the show to end on a happy note, and Waddles having to stay in Gravity Falls? That's not happy, that's downright heartbreaking. Sure it would've made the scene more emotional, but the Weirdmageddon series was emotional enough. I would still be crying if Waddles couldn't go home with Mabel...
Tx fvs oganclk rtxs, AE tl dag tsw zladttd gm afq jntnlyqq.

Elfk kvpuiod. Gul mr ihp kljpqis tk kvpuiod.
True is was hard enough letting go of the series...I'm not sure, I can see the pros and cons with either decision so in the end I really don't mind.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Kinda mixed on it, really. On one hand, it does give way to a hilarious scene with both Grunkles and a happy conclusion for Waddles.

On the other hand, it further demonstrates how Mabel always gets what she wants in the end. :/
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
If it makes you feel any better, you know their parents probably refused to let that pig in the house, what with it being a PIG and all...
Tx fvs oganclk rtxs, AE tl dag tsw zladttd gm afq jntnlyqq.

Elfk kvpuiod. Gul mr ihp kljpqis tk kvpuiod.