2017 Predictions!!
Here, let's write down all of our predictions for the upcoming year! When the year is over, we'll come back to this thread and see what we got right and what we got wrong. Sounds fun, doesn't it? I'll begin:

The Shack

- SSF will return
- A big-name shack user will leave around the middle of the year, but will return before the year ends.
- "Wars" will be brought back, much to many users' dismay. The user who brought the wars back will be ridiculed, disliked, and possibly even banned depending on who it is.
- SirDip will die of cardiac arrest after seeing how amaze-balls the new Spider-Man movie is.
- An old user will return and become a big part of the shack.
- The shack will be updated (not software) and will bring in an influx of people.
- Deep Woods ends up being amazing and gains a large following. Alex even mentions it on his twitter.

Gravity Falls

- Alex will have yet another political meltdown on Twitter.
- The Special Edition Journals end up having the same binding problems as the original.
- Alex will go to a convention and will either: a) reveal more secrets that were previously unanswered in GF or b) unveil his new show on FOX.
- A new form of GF media is announced, and it will be either a comic or a video game.
- Everything about the "searchfortheblindeye" website will be revealed, including how Grembert relates to GF.

Movies, Shows, and TV

- Flintheart Glomgold will be South African in the new DuckTales show.
- In addition, the new show will be better than the original.
- The new Spider-man movie will be great.
- Guardians of the Galaxy 2 will be great.
- Despite this, DHD will watch neither movie in theaters.
- The new Star Wars movie (Episode VIII) will divide fans and cause many arguments. The movie will be a huge success commercially.

Gaming

- VR will result in a heavy loss for all companies doing it currently. It will end up being just a fad, like motion controls of the Wii.
- The Nintendo Switch will be a commercial failure.
- A new Donkey Kong game is announced at E3.
- This is the last year for E3.
- The majority of Switch games will be Wii u ports with extra content. A Smash port will be one of them and the Ice Climbers will be there.
- Yooka-Laylee sells well, and Twoka-Laylee is announced later.

Other stuff

- Harrison Ford will die.
- George Lucas will die.
- An assassination attempt will be made toward Trump. It will be foiled before it can happen, and Trump is still alive.
- A large nuclear weapon will be used somewhere, and will make headlines around the world, causing much controversy.
- DHD's Donald Duck comic collection will increase by 200%.

And there you have it. Say some opinions on mine and make your own!

(not all of these are serious by the way please don't flame me or anything)
Made by FunnyFany
[Image: latest?cb=20150502165211]
[Image: donkey_kong_fan_button__updated__by_requ...5h4w0c.png]
DK is coming to steal your bananas. And kick some ass. And steal more bananas.
- Emoji Movie will suck.
- A bunch of R-rated animated comedies will be announced after Sausage Party took it mainstream.
- Lots of users change names.
- Hillary Clinton is, well, whatever the fuck Trump wants done to her. IDK.
- Grand Tour does amazingly well and keeps killing celebrities.
- A Shack user will go missing from the Shack for a while.
- Tanooki's ROM hack either makes lots of progress or is cancelled.
- Project Shackers is cancelled.
- Donald Trump will somehow survive.
- The Nintendo Switch will have the single best game in a franchise, but fail other than that.

There that's 10
If Romance Academy 7 and Fight Fighters are video games that means there are multiple copies with multiple Rumbles and Giffanies

[Image: giffany_button_by_sparrowag17-d9k3kov.png]

Memes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhD7rdK7rJA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njbsOLFL3vs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG_JV5gU1LY
(12-28-2016, 05:29 PM)Dr. Quackpot Wrote: - SSF will return

I dearly hope this one comes true...

Also you beat me to the one prediction I wanted to make which was the updates thing.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
The Shack
-a lot of old Shack members will come back
-the Shack will get an overhaul in terms of look
-a new section will be added
-at least one of the currently frequent-posting members will disappear from the Shack

Gravity Falls
-a side series will be announced
-a video game will be announced
-Alex Hirsch's new show will tie in to Gravity Falls in some way, or at least make a reference to it

Books, Movies, TV, and Games
-The new Star Wars movie will gain a ton of popularity and money due to being Carrie Fisher's last performance
-The Emojii Movie will bomb
-either Moana or Zootopia will win the Best Animated Feature Oscar
-a song from Moana will get the Oscar for Best Original Song
-the plot for Frozen 2 will be announced and people will proclaim it sucks or at least doesn't sound as good as the first
-the live-action Beauty and the Beast movie will be awesome
-Infinity Train will be greenlit to become a full show
-the My Little Pony will be a commercial success and bring Friendship is Magic into the mainstream spotlight
-it will be Peter Capaldi's last season as the 12th Doctor in Doctor Who, and the Doctor will regenerate by the end of the year
-Japan will come out with a new popular anime
-a third game for Pokemon Sun and Moon will be announced
-J.K. Rowling will announce a series based on Ilvermorney, the American Wizarding School

Personal Goals
-JoyStar will get several books published, at least one will become popular
-Joystar will actually get her Undertale musical projects off the ground and hopefully complete An Undertale Christmas Carol by next Christmas
-JoyStar will get at least 10,000 Youtube subscribers

Other Stuff
-the Star Wars section of Disney World will have a memorial to Carrie Fisher
-another major Star Wars actor will die
-Hilary Clinton will die from health problems
-Youtube will get another update everyone hates
-Stephen Hawking will die
-a new planet will be discovered that is habitable
-some sort of theorized space phenomena will be directly detected
-the World of Avatar section of Disney World be so popular when it opens it will cause the Animal Kingdom park to be way overcrowded and lines will be incredibly long
-there will be new advances in artificial intelligence
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
America will initiate and become involved in a war

There is a big fight between two well-known users
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
(12-28-2016, 07:23 PM)Nefari Wrote: There is a big fight between two well-known users

i'd say something but i don't want this to come to fruition too early
If Romance Academy 7 and Fight Fighters are video games that means there are multiple copies with multiple Rumbles and Giffanies

Memes:

For it not to suck. (jk, kinda busy at the moment, so I will post a predictions post later on when I can)

(12-28-2016, 05:29 PM)Dr. Quackpot Wrote: Here, let's write down all of our predictions for the upcoming year! When the year is over, we'll come back to this thread and see what we got right and what we got wrong. Sounds fun, doesn't it? I'll begin:

The Shack

- SSF will return
- A big-name shack user will leave around the middle of the year, but will return before the year ends.
- "Wars" will be brought back, much to many users' dismay. The user who brought the wars back will be ridiculed, disliked, and possibly even banned depending on who it is.
- SirDip will die of cardiac arrest after seeing how amaze-balls the new Spider-Man movie is.
- An old user will return and become a big part of the shack.
- The shack will be updated (not software) and will bring in an influx of people.
- Deep Woods ends up being amazing and gains a large following. Alex even mentions it on his twitter.

That already happened once with Spider-Man 2. ;)
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Seeker's election will result in only the second worst political event in 2016.

Memes:

nothing will happen. we are powerless. we can't change anything
Yo #teens! While you're out there gettin rad remember that your death is 100% inevitable & all life is meaningless, bae.✌

I've felt things like this. Not for the world as a whole, but more for personal things.
2017 feels off for whatever reason. I feel like something for me is coming to an end. Not a good end either. I can't quite explain it, but it just feels like something is ticking. I just hope I would've at least made some good friends before then.

Now to lighten it up a little, I'll post some other things!

- There's a forum user here who is going to confess something to another user. Subject matter, I don't really know.
- A forum user is going to be connected to something huge, and they're going to be well-known for it.
- Unfortunately, someone here is going to lose somebody. Really, really, lose them.

Gravity Falls-ish related things:

- A race of giant brains had just gotten to the last episode of GF, and only just now received the signal that it was Hirsch's decision to end the series. They are infuriated. They are going to take over his brain, and drive him to do unpredictable things! Um...more unpredictable than normal!
- In another dimension where our creations exist, Stanford will pass away in mid-2017. It'll be a tragedy, especially since it's going to be someone's fault.
- A single Special Edition Journal 3 provides extra secrets in an even more special, hidden, copy.
- Hirsch is going to propose to Terrace. That, or they're going to lose each other. Either one, they're gonna have to do it quick! (??? Alright, Jyd, you can stop now.)
- Dipper crack corn, and I don't care. Stanford crack corn, I still don't care. Zenith crack corn, and they are great!
TAKE THAT, YOU STUPID CORN!
[Image: JfcCqsW.png]
[Image: JfcCqsW.png]