2017 Predictions!!
(12-28-2016, 05:29 PM)Dr. Quackpot Wrote: - A big-name shack user will leave around the middle of the year, but will return before the year ends.
- "Wars" will be brought back, much to many users' dismay. The user who brought the wars back will be ridiculed, disliked, and possibly even banned depending on who it is.

I feel like that first one is gonna be me, unfortunately. See also: Magpie spontaneously combusts after she goes back to school.

As for wars - I swear on the life of Chris Martin thats's neve happening again. Someone needs to give my 13-year-old self a slap across the face, jeezus.

Other than that, the Queen will die. Maybe. We still don't know if she's immortal yet.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
If the shipping wars come back, no matter how improbable it may be, I'm certainly not gonna be the catalyst for it again.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
(12-28-2016, 07:29 PM)TanooKrampus Wrote:
(12-28-2016, 07:23 PM)Nefari Wrote: There is a big fight between two well-known users

i'd say something but i don't want this to come to fruition too early

meet me at the park, jan 1, 12:01 am. come alone. fists only.
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
i'll start a fight with someone, sure
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
^I accept your challenge! New Year's Day, Shack War at 30 internets. Bring your Seektroopers.

Also, I'm the one starting the wars back up.
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
(12-29-2016, 04:16 AM)ThaShackCat Wrote: ^I accept your challenge! New Year's Day, Shack War at 30 internets. Bring your Seektroopers.

Also, I'm the one starting the wars back up.

can we not? about 2 or 3 people only care at once, and everyone else gets sucked in and is just annoyed.
Yo #teens! While you're out there gettin rad remember that your death is 100% inevitable & all life is meaningless, bae.✌

if you're going to start a war at least make it about something other than shipping
If Romance Academy 7 and Fight Fighters are video games that means there are multiple copies with multiple Rumbles and Giffanies

[Image: giffany_button_by_sparrowag17-d9k3kov.png]

Memes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhD7rdK7rJA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njbsOLFL3vs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG_JV5gU1LY
bigfoot vs the loch ness monster, who is better war
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
Don't worry, it won't be about shipping.

I'm just going to start a war for the hell of it.

@Seeker: How about sea monsters vs land monsters war? I can create the thread
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
don't
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship