Why, hello there!
*He walks in carrying two large and heavy bags, then drops them hard on the floor*

Heil Bill Cipher!

Hello, I am FiftyLbsofButt (yes, you read it right. FIFTY POUNDS OF BUTT), a pretty overreacting fan of Gravity Falls.
I have started watching it since 2013, and is fangirling on the Twins, especially Dipsy. If you thinks you're the only one who is thinking too much about the Limited Edition Journal 3, think again; same here.

Bacon, making ciphers, worshipping Bill, drawing, videos of Trump bing-bonging, talking-nonsense, Tacos, Oregon, making Mobius chicken strips, sousaphones, the Face, countryballs, pixel arts, Science

Dislikes:
nihilism, the Klein bottle, funnels, not having the talent to whistle, Dipper goes to **** ****, not being ambidextrous, Hillary, cringe videos, emojis, cancerous memes, the word "n00b", Alex Hirsch's beard, lost phone chargers,Rule 34

And yes. I. Worship. Bill.
lol that's a great username, welcome to the Shack Fiddy :)
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Welcome to the Mystery Shack, where everything burned for a while until we successfully defeated a dorito overlord!
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Welcome to the forum.
Made by FunnyFany
[Image: latest?cb=20150502165211]
[Image: donkey_kong_fan_button__updated__by_requ...5h4w0c.png]
DK is coming to steal your bananas. And kick some ass. And steal more bananas.