What's your favorite scene in Gravity Falls?
The title is just as it is. The scenes can be from shorts episodes and those ending episode clips.(Forgot what they are called)

Mine personally is a tie between OldManMcGucket saying "OldManMcGucket spitting in a bucket" and (again) OldManMcGucket saying "Follow me into this dark and dangerous alley!"

(Sorry couldn't find a video of the other one)

Oh yeah, I almost forgot! You can also do Journal pages, too.
YROO XRKSVI! GIRZMTOV!!!!

[Image: 35e217589bd271c3de006ce5e1cc9630.jpg]
Probably the smile dip trip or the last Blubland scene... there sure are a lot to choose from...
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Definitely the scene in "The Last Mabelcorn" when Ford was cornering Dipper.
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
I'm torn between the Shacktron vs Henchmainiac beatdown, and the infamous ending scene of NWHS.
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
*Insert nearly any scene with Bill Cipher here*
Hehe!Hehe!

Little highlight to this scene because it was the very first thing I even saw of the show.

And Bill's response to Gideon calling him insane made me a fan.
GIDEON: You're insane!
BILL: Sure I am! What's your point?!
ME: I like him.

Also too many great Gunkle Stan lines!
Madness is Amazingness!
[Image: tumblr_nyb3peWkus1uq9ys2o1_500.gif]
A lot of moments for me. Kinda hard to pick.

The most notable ones that had me on the edge of my seat were the last five minutes of Not What He Seems, and the "BillFord" fake-out from The Last Mabelcorn.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Yanno I gotta say, it's funny the fake out didn't really get me so much as the explanation.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
(01-04-2017, 04:51 AM)Nefari Wrote: Definitely the scene in "The Last Mabelcorn" when Ford was cornering Dipper.
Happy And also Stan (Stanley) when he saw the gold coins on the table. MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!
YROO XRKSVI! GIRZMTOV!!!!

[Image: 35e217589bd271c3de006ce5e1cc9630.jpg]
The entire ending of the final episode starting from the Stan switch,
Also in terms of comedy, the driving bear scene. COMEDY GOLD!!!
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
If I had to pick one scene above others in this show? I'd go with this one:

[Image: 19e6c-screen2bshot2b2015-10-162bat2b6-15-352bpm.png]

Yes, the end credits of "Dipper and Mabel Vs. The Future". The lack of dialogue, the screams in the background, the sirens... and all as a cheerful, optimistic party invitation just floats away. Gravity Falls has a boatload of freaky scenes, but that one cut like a knife.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Read my Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, and other reviews here, and my Futurama reviews here.