Greetings and Salutations!
Greetings and Salutations, meat bags!

My name is Cipherer, or The Cipherer. What does that mean, you ask? Well, if you ask a popular dictionary website, it means one skilled in the use of cipher. Or, you could be paranoid and assume its true meaning: that I am one of many attempting to summon Bill back to this dimension so he can carry out his plan of merging it with the Nightmare Realm, therefore making I AND ALL OTHER DREAM DEMONS MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU HAVE EVER IMAGINED!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!

... Or, you can just believe the dictionary site.
Tx fvs oganclk rtxs, AE tl dag tsw zladttd gm afq jntnlyqq.

Elfk kvpuiod. Gul mr ihp kljpqis tk kvpuiod.
Haha, a big welcome to you Cipherer :) It's always great to see a new face. If you like please do stop by the discord, it's where a good number of us hang.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Thanks, Baron Num Nums! :D I stopped by the Discord yesterday, but didn't make my arrival post until today. I usually only get online around Midnight, but I'm guessing the discord is usually empty by then.

Welcome to the Mystery Shack, where everything burned for a while until we successfully defeated a dorito overlord!
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Ah yes, I heard of that unfortunate event. Well, no matter -- you have all been forgiven and will only be turned into wood once we merge the Nightmare Realm.

Haha, just kidding! You'll all be used for a throne again.

Welp, better practice our throne building poses again.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Good thing I already decided on mine.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
You made me choke on my soda, SirDip! xD

I aim to please.