Allow me to take this opportunity to formally introduce myself
Greetings!

(Whoops,I'm probably late in introducing myself, apologies. I'm not actually used to introductions so i'll give a try.)

The name's Robert, Robert Pines (LWV D SQH QDPH). You can also call me "Dell". I've been here for quite sometime. Posting posts and all of that.I'm not your average guy,I'm a nerd

I also have an evolving interest in fanfiction and other types of literature.

A little background:
Its actually my first time of being a fan, of something.Plus,I would be classfiying myself as a post- GF era fan since I become one after finishing the entire series (Who does that?)

MY FRIENDS, WE HAVE COME TO A NEW AGE

Hope I can make a good time here

*click*
(and it spreadeth throughout the shack)
[Image: vVqWfeH.png]
If only Gravity Falls had seen and used this unique writing system.....
Greetings and Salutations, Dell! I only joined yesterday, but let's see if I can figure out this whole "welcoming" thing, yeah?

I love fanfiction and literature! I'm actually ashamed to say (9'13 18-5-1-12-12-25 14-15-20) that I've read more fanfiction lately than published literature, though... Do you like to write too or do you prefer to read?

Welcome to the Mystery Shack, Dell! I hope you enjoy your time here, and don't forget to stop by the gift shop!

Also, all talking doritos with top hats are completely trust worthy and always hold up their end of DEALS. Ignore what the Pines tell you, they're crazy!
Tx fvs oganclk rtxs, AE tl dag tsw zladttd gm afq jntnlyqq.

Elfk kvpuiod. Gul mr ihp kljpqis tk kvpuiod.
Yes, you're very late in introducing yourself. :P

Welcome, either way, dood. :)
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
[Image: p11fx_by_sparrowag17-d93yxbq.jpg]

...and to the Shack, strange person I don't know at all. So I'll just take this opportunity to invite you to the discord (click Chat on the menu bar). Let's get to know one another better :)
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
WLECOME TO HELL
If Romance Academy 7 and Fight Fighters are video games that means there are multiple copies with multiple Rumbles and Giffanies

[Image: giffany_button_by_sparrowag17-d9k3kov.png]

Memes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhD7rdK7rJA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njbsOLFL3vs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG_JV5gU1LY
Welcome to the Shack, Dell! Haven't seen you around here, but I hope to more! :)
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
(01-08-2017, 03:57 AM)TanooKrampus Wrote: WLECOME TO HELL HECK
Hi! I'm your friendly neighborhood censor!
If salty and bitter are flavors, why isn't spite?