Forum version updated! Please report bugs here
Huh? Well, this is what I see on an iPad. Haven't gotten the chance to test on an actual computer yet, because life and shit,
[Image: Itvphnp.jpg]
what do you meant it's 1am go to sleep
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
Stars and beavers currently both appear on user profiles, though I don't know what decides which appears where. They should all be consistent when this is done. Whether or not we use stars or beavers is up to whatever more people prefer.
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
ohhh, no yeah I do see them I thought you meant for the thread topics.

I pick beavers.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
the only reason why i don't like the beavers is because it's really hard IMO to tell what they are. I would not know they were beavers without being told

Personally I would like it if we had little shooting stars for rank icons, like from Mabel's sweater. even better would be alternating between a shooting star and a pine tree for every rank, but I don't know if that's possible
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
I do like the idea of using shooting star or pine tree icons for the ratings.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
I suspect shooting star would be too big. For something more neutral we could go with the journal hand although that might have the same problem or a gold illuminati triangle (checked, should fit) or gideon star.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Ooh, pine trees. I like. I've still got beavers on mine though?
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
^Whaaaaaa...

I'll admit they are nice pinetrees. Plus I'm liking the online-offline status button now btw.
And the pine trees are blue (da ba dea da ba dae), so that's also a gud thing.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
didn't actually mean for the pine trees to go public, i'm just a dumbass

shooting star yellow clashed really badly, i expect Bill triangles would too

gideon star sounds cool
not a ship