Um...hello
I'm Stargazing, though you can just refer to me as "Juno". That is if you want to. I was recently introduced to mystery-shack.com by someone I know - shout out to HopeCvon. She showed me this site after I sent her paragraphs and paragraphs of my analysis of Gravity Falls, as well as others shows. And ever since then I've been curious to share my analysis with others. I'm not really one for corny lines, and saying something like "I'm looking forward to getting to know other fans" seems to simple.That's why instead I will tell you my top 3 cartoons, and what I took as the overall concept of the show, in other words the main lesson or messages the show gave. Here we go…

The show in third place is Steven Universe. I love how this show talks about love and the different aspects it contains in relations to said emotion. “You are not two people. You are not one person. You are an
experience. Make sure you’re a good experience.” - Garnet
    The second show is Gravity Falls. Growing up vs growing old is a tough subject matter to handle, especially for a show primarily made for an audience of the younger generations. Nonetheless, this show handles it is beautifully. “Are you ready to step into the unknown” “Nope. Let’s do it” - Dipper and Mabel Pines.
    The first place spot, for me, has to go to Avatar the Last Airbender. I love anime, so my favorite cartoon being influenced by it isn’t surprising. But what I truly love is how it handles the concept of the world being connected. Something that is good to teach someone who is growing, no matter their age. “The greatest illusion of this world is the illusion of separation. Things you think are separate and divided are actually one in the same. We are all one people, but we live as if divided.” - Guru

Sorry this is a little longer than most greetings. I just have this belief that the best way to
truly get to know an individual is to learn of their interests and how that person views it in relation to the world. So, with that in mind, I'm curious what your favorite cartoons are. And I can't wait to see what kind of people are out there.
    Um...that's it. Bye bye.
Welcome to the Shack! If you please could place your wallet, jewelry, and other valuables into the Safety Bin of Myster-rouvkhcgjxkhelpckhdjgxkUgdihdGjdix&-$86$-"57#*%!+7;÷√€√_¢_π®=€ugxxjgxjskhdmdjc

WELL, WELL, WELL, WELLWELLWELLWELLWELLWELLWELL! LOOKS LIKE WE GOT ANOTHER MEAT SACK FOR SPIN THE PERSON! HEY! WANT A HEAD THAT'S ALWAYS SCREAMING? AH, I'M JUST MESSING WITH YOU. I'M ACTUALLY ON THE WAY TO A DEER CONVENTION. DID YOU KNOW DEER TEETH ARE ACCEPTED AS VALID CURRENCY IN 17 DIFFERENT NATIONS, BUT ONLY IF THEY'RE LESS THAN THREE HOURS OLD? WELL, SEE YOU MEAT SACKS LATER! AND REMEMBER- IF YOU NEED A FAVOR, YOU CAN ALWAYS CALL ON GOOD OLD GRUNKLE BILL! I'LL BE WATCHING YOU!

Yucugduxutsutxfidusiciydiys*7:7#&-'-&#51+*:=^©÷√¢÷¥_°®_©×€uycusgucicjgxugxihhcihc
-ry©, for it will enhance the FunSperience™* for all!

* Say that out loud and you owe me 5000 bucks!
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
hey there buddy chum pal friend buddy pal chum bud friend fella bruther amigo pal buddy friend chummy chum chum pal i don't mean to be rude my friend pal home slice bread slice dawg but i gotta warn ya if u take one more diddly darn step right there im going to have to diddly darn snap ur neck and wowza wouldn't that be a crummy juncture, huh? do you want that? do wish upon yourself to come into physical experience with a crummy juncture? because friend buddy chum friend chum pally pal chum friend if you keep this up well gosh diddly darn i just might have to get not so friendly with u my friendly friend friend pal friend buddy chum pally friend chum buddy

my favorite cartoons are happy tree friends and cyanide and happiness

please call me megs btw
[Image: tumblr_m52ey4vm8K1rshlqco1_500.gif]
[Image: tumblr_inline_orf7p7BnAz1uj5kni_540.gif]
I for one love all three of those Juno, and if you like analysing cartoons you are definitely at the right place.

Welcome to the Shack! :)
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Welcome to the Mystery Shack, where everything burned for a while until we successfully defeated a dorito overlord!

And yeah, Hope told us you were coming. :)
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
WELCOME TO HELL

also i feel i should add something to my current opening

oh i know

WELCOME TO SHITPOST HELL
If Romance Academy 7 and Fight Fighters are video games that means there are multiple copies with multiple Rumbles and Giffanies

[Image: giffany_button_by_sparrowag17-d9k3kov.png]

Memes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhD7rdK7rJA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njbsOLFL3vs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG_JV5gU1LY
TanooKrampus Wrote:WELCOME TO HELL HECK

Hi! I'm your friendly neighborhood censor
If salty and bitter are flavors, why isn't spite?
Raz, you're a joy to us all.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Hi Stargazing! Love your name, by the way! I ADORE both Gravity Falls (duh) and Avatar, and I like Steven Universe though I haven't seen a lot of it. Welcome to the shack!
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
Big Grin 
YAY!!! Finally you decided to join us!

Welcome to the mad house! Please leave the last threads of your sanity at the door.
Madness is Amazingness!
[Image: tumblr_nyb3peWkus1uq9ys2o1_500.gif]