The Most Recent Newest New Chit Chat Thread
Oh that's pretty neat. We were in a small town that was near smack in the middle of the path too. It was on the same route as the larger hosting city up north of us, and so it took us twice as long to get there. Even longer to get back.
Did you happen to catch the surrounding planets and stars? Venus, Jupiter, Mars and Mercury were able to be seen. Venus was pretty vibrant, beginning at peak visibility roughly around half an hour before totality. Jupiter was second brightest, though I couldn't see the other two. I was able to see Sirius and Orion, too! In all honesty, those were the only things I managed to notice. I was too focused on the eclipse. 2 minutes really wasn't enough!
[Image: JfcCqsW.png]
[Image: JfcCqsW.png]
*is jealous because doesn't live in 'murica*
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
All i noticed was how dark it was, and the animals getting all confused and making noise. I was too focased on how dang pretty the eclipse was!
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Out of curiosity, I'd like to know if anyone here was interested in seeing the McGreggor vs Mayweather fight or if they were constantly hearing about it from other people.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Pretty much the latter.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
Same, I'm so so with fights I just don't have the means to watch it live but I'll def watch it at someone else's if I was invited. Besides the point though, I was curious to know how widespread a thing this had gotten to be (been hearing about it nearly every day from other people and on the radio), if some areas were more so invested than others, but all the way back in Portugal? Wow.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Yeah, it popped up on the news here and everything.
I heard about it a lot from some friends.
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]