Greetings and salutations
I am a 34-year-old single male with a wide range of interests.
Keeping:
Dipper's star hat, adventure seeker clothes, Stan tux, western threads from Bottomless pit - Soos' really great pinball story - Is that a good title? Do they have to be puns or whatever? His disguise from Gideon Rises, the twins' shades from  Mabel's Guide to color and Mabel's guide to fashion, their western threads and his laser gun from Dipper and Mabel and the curse of the time pirates' treasure!, Mabel's director's beret, the hat and hat-hat, her sombrero and slatted shades.
Hey there, welcome to the shack.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Oh my god.

Is that...a new user?

THE ENDTIMES TRULY ARE NOT NEAR!

Seriously though, welcome to the Shack. xD
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
^I know right?! I thought te milk had spoiled or something and I was seeing things XD
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Welcome to the Shack love. It's a really party, mad house here. Please leave a small bit of your sanity at the door. No refuns.
Madness is Amazingness!
[Image: tumblr_nyb3peWkus1uq9ys2o1_500.gif]
Woah, new friend! Welcome to the shack!
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
actually i think the issue was that the updates couldnt allow new users

think about it

Fact 1: nefa updates the shack and new members stop
Fact 2: nefa finalizes the updates and a new user joins
If Romance Academy 7 and Fight Fighters are video games that means there are multiple copies with multiple Rumbles and Giffanies

[Image: giffany_button_by_sparrowag17-d9k3kov.png]

Memes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhD7rdK7rJA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njbsOLFL3vs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG_JV5gU1LY

well shit...
i kinda doubt that was it, but i can test it, give me a few minutes & i'll edit this post with results

welcome, btw

EDIT: experiment concluded
results: I can't tell if it was working or not
additional new info gleaned:
> if you use a disposable email address, the system will assume you're a spammer and not let you register
> if you try to make your username "NudeCelebz", the system will assume you're a spammer and not let you register
> the same thing happens with "ClothedCelebz"
> seriously, everything said i was being a spammer, am i just terrible at captcha???
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
Hi, there! Welcome to the Mystery Shack! We hope you enjoy your stay with us!