The Party At Mysterium Mortim
"Having you all here is very important to me." The Host looked down, his smile fading for a second. "The house has just been so... Quiet."
He laughed, looking at all of them in turn
"But you're all here now! The house is full of life again!"

Mari refilled Richard's glass, keeping her eyes on the floor. She seemed rather nervous around the Host.
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Richard made a mental note of this. He loved his fellow Wyrds, but they were.... unpredictable.

"It's wonderful to be in a place like this!" Richard said, deciding complimenting a strategic move. "So, where's the food?"
Reality is an Illusion, that's what Bill always says! WEIRDNESS IS THE ONLY CONSTANT IN THIS UNIVERSE!

(I know my profile pic is Bipper, I have no image for my OC)
Fen put two and two together and went quiet, contemplating the the price and risk he was undertaking for what he wanted most. After all it wasn't like he was even sure he had a home to go back to.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
"Oh yes, the food! we can talk more over dinner! Please, everyone, follow me."

The Host got up and opened a large door into the dining room.
The room would have been elegant, if not for all the color. And the multicolored streamers draped over everything lime green walls, pink and blue chairs, dark purple vases, it was almost as wildly colored as his clothing. It looked as if someone let a child design the room.
The center of the table was covered in plates filled with delicious food and drinks of all kinds. 

"Please, sit anywhere and help yourselves!"

(for some reason, color text isn't working for me right now... I guess he can't have red words for now)
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Richard rubbed his hand together with excitement, then steadied himself and sat at a chair near the middle of the table.

He served himself some spaghetti and a slice of pizza, as well as a small plate of chicken nuggets. Not the healthiest choice, but since when was that a priority?
Reality is an Illusion, that's what Bill always says! WEIRDNESS IS THE ONLY CONSTANT IN THIS UNIVERSE!

Fen stared at the assortment of food. Half the stuff he'd never seen before in his life, the pizza and bubbly drink was especially strange. He cautiously sniffed a slice of pizza then nibbled at it when he failed to detect any poison. It was heaven!!

After seeing a few people go for the strange bubbly drink he decided to try it. Moments later he was coughing up a storm, tears streaming down his face.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
The Host scooped up a large portion of mac and cheese mixed with potatoes, then poured sugar on it.
He gave Fen an odd look, with his mouth full of food.
Even Richard is taken aback by the Host's eating habits. This guy is crazier than I am, he thought to himself.

Richard scanned the food table. He had the chicken nuggets, but what about......

(He's looking for Mulan Schezuan teriyaki dipping sauce)

Logan looked at Fen coughing his head off, and said "Hey, are you okay? Do you need some water?"
If salty and bitter are flavors, why isn't spite?
Fen nodded, "Y-yes. Please!"